I understand why I was banned, but I would like to point this out.
Your name: [FL:RP] Hazza56

Your ban ID:33683

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason:fearRP

Involved:Me([FL:RP] Hazza56), ttjr123, [FL] Grub

Why we should unban you:Well, it all started out when I was being a corleone and I saw 2 other corleones, names I didn't get, shooting at 2 SRU (one of them being [FL] Grub) After that [FL] Grub dealt with a few @ requests, and then suddenly came back and raided me and ttjr123 for no reason, as we were not involved in the gunfight at all, [FL] Grub told me to stand against the wall, after having a small conversation with him in LOOC about how he random raided, I did what he said, and he cuffed me. I ran off and then one of the officers he had with him pointed a taser at me, and I ran away, he tazed me and then I got banned a few seconds after. I understand I broke a rule but I feel it was unfair as [FL] Grub too, randomly raided me. I would like my ban to atleast be shortened.

(06-22-2013, 10:40 PM)[FL:RP] Hazza56 Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] Hazza56

Your ban ID:33683

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason:fearRP

Involved:Me([FL:RP] Hazza56), ttjr123, [FL] Grub

Why we should unban you:Well, it all started out when I was being a corleone and I saw 2 other corleones, names I didn't get, shooting at 2 SRU (one of them being [FL] Grub) After that [FL] Grub dealt with a few @ requests, and then suddenly came back and raided me and ttjr123 for no reason, as we were not involved in the gunfight at all, [FL] Grub told me to stand against the wall, after having a small conversation with him in LOOC about how he random raided, I did what he said, and he cuffed me. I ran off and then one of the officers he had with him pointed a taser at me, and I ran away, he tazed me and then I got banned a few seconds after. I understand I broke a rule but I feel it was unfair as [FL] Grub too, randomly raided me. I would like my ban to atleast be shortened.
(JUST AN EXTRA NOTE) I can't get much evidence from the console at all as [FL] Grub was using his mic
It was hardly a random raid. I was there, the guys that started shooting us came out of your base. It's only fair we search the building they came from.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(06-22-2013, 11:34 PM)bruterules Wrote: It was hardly a random raid. I was there, the guys that started shooting us came out of your base. It's only fair we search the building they came from.

They can't have came out of OUR base.. We never told them the code.
You might not believe me but I never even used the radio apart from telling them where I was basing, but we never told them any codes.
Denied.

I understand I broke a rule but I feel it was unfair as [FL] Grub too, randomly raided me. I would like my ban to atleast be shortened

Indeed you broke FearRP. Randomly raided? Hardly.

Trevor and I heard something going on over the farms, so we drove there. As soon as we arrive at our destination, we automatically take automatic weapon fire from three people. The fire came from YOUR base which surrendered the reason for the search warrant. I will admit we did time to acquire the search warrant because I handled some admin calls which took a total of five minutes. Conclusion: Three people fired at us from your location which surrendered a reason for a search warrant.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub