[SOLD] Donator Status
As I said I shall be selling Donator Status.

I shall be selling Donator Status for - 300k

I shall only be accepting money. Unless a good offer (which would be higher than the stated amount)

I am open to offers.
Kind Regards,
Arxxy
Fearless Donator

(06-22-2013, 04:26 PM)UnholyGamer Wrote: As I said I shall be selling Donator Status.

I shall be selling Donator Status for - 300k

I shall only be accepting money. Unless a good offer (which would be higher than the stated amount)

I am open to offers.

Still selling it for 300k? I take it. I'll offer 330k.
Do you mind if i record this whole thing, just because i have never traded with you or anything?
Why would you offer 330 if he sells it for 300? Isn't that pretty stupid of you?
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(06-24-2013, 01:28 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Why would you offer 330 if he sells it for 300? Isn't that pretty stupid of you?

Isn't it pretty stupid from you to bother even replying to me with such an unnecessary point?

(06-24-2013, 01:28 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Why would you offer 330 if he sells it for 300? Isn't that pretty stupid of you?

I almost gave you sorry what you've done to me in the past, but never mind. Go back to disneyland. Stop hunting people to annyo them off, you should try to think about your attitude atleast 1 time in your life. Thank you. It doesn't hurt anyone if i offer him some more money to help him.
(06-24-2013, 02:10 PM)sKr Wrote:

Isn't it pretty stupid from you to bother even replying to me with such an unnecessary point?

I almost gave you sorry what you've done to me in the past, but never mind. Go back to disneyland. Stop hunting people to annyo them off, you should try to think about your attitude atleast 1 time in your life. Thank you. It doesn't hurt anyone if i offer him some more money to help him.

It's logical. No one has contested your "300k" Why in the world would you go for 330k, the reason equalizer found it interesting, is because it shows lack of thinking from you. I find this quite stupid indeed.
Exactly what CodeDenzer wrote. Also I am not hunting you? I don't even know who you are..
(06-24-2013, 02:55 PM)CodeDenzy Wrote:
(06-24-2013, 02:10 PM)sKr Wrote:

It's logical. No one has contested your "300k" Why in the world would you go for 330k, the reason equalizer found it interesting, is because it shows lack of thinking from you. I find this quite stupid indeed.
Honestly, i readed this wrong & misunderstood "I shall only be accepting money. Unless a good offer (which would be higher than the stated amount)" and then i made a mistake, but it doesn't mean you can go smartass, let's just not fight.
I never intended to be a "smartass", neither was I one.
Guys you should just calm down, from what i have read, he knew it's for 300k and still offered 330k which means he is just a good guy, therefore i don't know why it's stupid.

ABOUT DONATOR STATUS: I really want to buy one, 300k seems fine. Click on my signature and add me if you would like to sell me one.
Moved to sold.
Regards,
aviator