Narcotic.
Name: Decie_ere

Time/Date: 21/6/13, 13:50 pm ( UK time )

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:6082080

Name of Administrator: Narcotic

Evidence: i have no solid evidence but basically i'm on my last chance and i wanted to talk to narcotic ( the only admin on V2P at the time )all i wanted to talk about is that if i get permanently banned would my brother still be able to play with us having the same i.p address and he totally ignored my @ messages and then him private messaged me saying use he correct form of message because i used OOC once because he would not reply so then he ignored me again the he disconnected the fact that he is a admin and he ignored me i have had alot of servers before and been admin/co owners and if your admin it means you have to help people. so can a admin that reads this thread can you please tell me if my little brother will be able to play on fearless still if i get permanently banned?. thank you
In case you didn't notice yet, I was busy.

(OOC) Decie_ere: narcotic is actually the worst admin ever.
16:13 - Decie_ere: Narcotic is the worst admin EVER.
So, let me get this straight: You wanted a question answered and the only staff member online was busy. So, instead of asking in a proper sub-forum, you make an abuse thread?

I don't know which community you were admin/co-owner on, but I'll bet they don't make abuse threads to ask questions.

Also, read the rules for reporting.
it wan not a Garry's mod server. i'm not here to ask a question i'm here to point out that he ignored me. and because you do what you want you will just close this thread so..... yeah, narcotic maybe because you are.

want*
I didn't ignore you, if you'd send other @ messages than "admin!" "to me pls" "can we speak pls" it'd be easier to respond, I was busy at the time, I can not respond to everything immediately.
while i was waiting for your response you got called to rebel spawn for that money printer and you went straight to that while i was still been ignored.

Narcotic when was my last chance given?
At your 11th ban.
Not an abuse matter.