- mobmonkey
- iBrown
- Hanza
- [FL:RP] Vortex
- Bannakaffalatta

SteamID(s):

- ^8Dirty^5Fighter (STEAM_0:0:43287590)
- Coal (STEAM_0:0:67298141)
- [FL:RP] Galiathus (STEAM_0:1:66597710)
- Musse4| (STEAM_0:0:49022306)
- {[ACS]} minge.lua (STEAM_0:0:68303045)
- mobmonkey (STEAM_0:0:59594945)
- iBrown (Steam Id not showing up I tried steam addfriend to get his new name too)
- Hanza (STEAM_0:0:30596455)
- [FL:RP] Vortex (STEAM_0:1:38562752)
- Bannakaffalatta (STEAM_0:1:31210830)

Time in GMT: Most at 3 - 4:30 am today and the others I can't recall sorry.

Server(s): RP_Evocity_V2D, RP_Evocity2_V2P

Summary: Multiple rulebreaks: propclimb, Mass CDM, Fail RP, Walking on injured people on purpose, proppush, Mass RDM, Disconnecting to avoid arrest, Punching injured as cop

Evidence:

[Image: 8261da96776e24e6df4b80569cf75c52.png]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOsu8ykIa...e=youtu.be
Ehm, what did i do i said Why are you stepping on him, look actually there is more than 4 people with the same suit no one was me i was standing infront of you and saying stop stepping him that's it Smile

Could you look carefully i know that it's hard for you but check the guys on the suit i am the one on the right i'm the one who didn't step on you
hey, why did you cut the other scenes, and we were trying to help you, because you make people cdm you. and all i did is step on your body, not on purpose. brother if i did that on purpose, the officer would arrest me, but the officer knows that i didn't step on you on purpose.
(07-10-2013, 05:22 AM)Coal Wrote: Ehm, what did i do i said Why are you stepping on him, look actually there is more than 4 people with the same suit no one was me i was standing infront of you and saying stop stepping him that's it Smile

Could you look carefully i know that it's hard for you but check the guys on the suit i am the one on the right i'm the one who didn't step on you

Ok sorry it might not be you but its defineately Gallthius or whatever, and I think if that was not you it was Royal where he looks at me and walks right over me
and there was 6 more people stepping on you, why did you only catch me. Because the others are your friends ?
thank you Smile Could you please remove my name from the ban request Smile
(07-10-2013, 05:32 AM)funkyclubs Wrote: and there was 6 more people stepping on you, why did you only catch me. Because the others are your friends ?

Because you were stupid enough to speak through mic while breaking a rule, plus I don't even know who you are. The video was cut all the way through so that the only points shown were the rulebreaks as I am sure the admin doesn't want to watch a 15 minute video
Approved everything I could