[FL:RP] Loucura
Name of player: [FL:RP] Loucura

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:65950712

Time in GMT:

Server: 22.05 GMT +1

Summary: I was taking a stroll as president and was heading back to Nexus then a lone gunman came and shot me down with no valid reason. His reason was me "tax whoring" and my reasons for the high tax. However during his deed the tax was on 1 dollar and been so for a couple of minutes but sure, I did have a shitty reason for the high taxes. First I said it was for a broken window in Nexus and later I said I was doing a social experiment. But that is no reason to shoot me down at all.

To be honest I think he just killed me for the president spot since he was pretty quick on getting it.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd_Re1PzW...e=youtu.be

And my laws before this:

[Image: 06AiR4r.jpg]
Untrue i had my reasons u dont even show it! Just grow up when u kids dont have things going ur way u allways cry!
Humla I'm on your side for once, I did not witness this but I have seen Loucura break many many rules involving random tranqing me, rdming me, cdming, rdming as citizen and general rule breaking.
(06-20-2013, 09:33 PM)Ignods Wrote: Untrue i had my reasons u dont even show it! Just grow up when u kids dont have things going ur way u allways cry!

State your reason then?
Approved.