Unban Request, Apparent CDM
Your name: Gardnerkyle379

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:59913725

Banned by: Aviator

Reason: Apparently mass CDM in a ban request that is there

Involved: Narcotic

Why we should unban you: Narcotic originally banned me for CDM which i admit to doing, but if you check the approved ban request's there's no BR for me CDM'ing which im 99% sure as I have checked. So that put my ban up by 2 days so now im banned for 9 days. There was a valid BR on me for RDM which i also admit to so i also got an extra two days so im now on 11 days. I originally shouldn't of been banned for that apparent Mass CDM so id appreciate if you look up the BR'S and i hope you will consider shortening my ban. i was originally banned until this Sunday but now i have to wait until next Friday which is a bit harsh. If im wrong and there was a CDM BR on me i apologise but im sure there isn't Id be happy if you could shorten it, thanks.
There were two ban requests filed against you.

These are the ban requests filed against you:
This one shows you random deathmatching: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=33505

This one shows you car deathmtching: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=33497
To which the logs confirmed it was you who was car deathmatching at the time specified.
Regards,
aviator
but the MASS CDM video doesn't show me in it. i also got banned for mass CDM ten mins after that video, so why was i double banned for mass CDM:/
gardnerkyle379 Wrote:but the MASS CDM video doesn't show me in it.
Aviator Wrote:To which the logs confirmed it was you who was car deathmatching at the time specified.
Yes and i got banned by narcotic for that. So why have i been banned again for the same reason.
Ban appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, Gardnerkyle379 (STEAM_0:1:59913725), has been lifted due to being banned twice for the same violation.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator