Poll: Witch one did u like the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Military Parade
0%
0 0%
Building Contest
16.67%
1 16.67%
Marathon
16.67%
1 16.67%
Street Race/NASCAR
16.67%
1 16.67%
Concerts
33.33%
2 33.33%
"The Raid"
0%
0 0%
None
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

RP Plans
So today at work i had a few good ideas for RP that needs alot of ppl in order to be performed

So a few are

Military Parade

: By this i did think like a huge event, starting of with some players of a clan to come and get an award* based on there duties ect, It would united the differend clans and players on a whole new level

Prop Building Contest

: All partisipants would get 30-45 min to build something freaking epic in a little booth, only restriction would be that your not allowed to use something thats saved

Marathon around the map

: U could go on the X33 map, set up a little race track where they could run, they could go to checkpoints to make sure that they dont cheat or try to drive there

Street Race/NASCAR

: An offical racing event where evan cars would go up vs one another and you would race in different series ect

Concerts

: just like a normal disco, but bigger, better, louder

"The Raid"

: A course set up like a hostage Situation, a team of 3-4 Good guys need to rescue the hostage from the 4-6 bad guys that are in the building/compound, quickest team to complete the task at hand wins *****$

these where my suggestions and i hope to make atleast one of them happen by next weekend Smile

Come with feedback/ideas dont be affraid to PM me about this Smile

(* the award could either be a Clan one or we could make up some award, The best would be if it was as a league, where u had to do some of the things and you would represent your own clan and we could have a friendly clan faceoff)
The following 1 user Likes Knazzbollen's post:
  • Fillehh