Wolfgang hi grade
Name of player: Wolf gang hi grade

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:24213813

Time in GMT: 14:35 gmt+1

Server: v2p

Summary: I was injured and some people stopped so they didnt ran me over then this guy came and called them ***

Evidence:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=154154032
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=154153971
he random stole a car from one of my friends, and after in pm's callin me bad words
[Image: 5fenn6.jpg] some real art
(06-20-2013, 12:44 PM)juli3us Wrote: he random stole a car from one of my friends, and after in pm's callin me bad words
I think think it allows u to call anyone a ***?
Randomly stealing cars aye ? Well It wasnt random at all, Not if your friend assaulted me before and me wanting to take revenge by stealing his car, (I didnt die from it so its not revenge rp) Also, Howcome its not allowed Rping to call someone a *** ? That would be even more realistic, your making a big deal of something thats so small, The thing I know is that you cant insult poeple through OOC.

Get your facts straight.
(06-20-2013, 02:36 PM)Hi-grade Wrote: Randomly stealing cars aye ? Well It wasnt random at all, Not if your friend assaulted me before and me wanting to take revenge by stealing his car, (I didnt die from it so its not revenge rp) Also, Howcome its not allowed Rping to call someone a *** ? That would be even more realistic, your making a big deal of something thats so small, The thing I know is that you cant insult poeple through OOC.

Get your facts straight.
It wasnt my friend.. I just spotted u calling someone a ***.
(06-20-2013, 02:47 PM)ThatOneUnicorn23 Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 02:36 PM)Hi-grade Wrote: Randomly stealing cars aye ? Well It wasnt random at all, Not if your friend assaulted me before and me wanting to take revenge by stealing his car, (I didnt die from it so its not revenge rp) Also, Howcome its not allowed Rping to call someone a *** ? That would be even more realistic, your making a big deal of something thats so small, The thing I know is that you cant insult poeple through OOC.

Get your facts straight.

Thats true, but it doesnt say anywhere that you cant call someone a *fagt* In game Smile
(06-20-2013, 03:01 PM)Hi-grade Wrote:

Get your facts straight.

Thats true, but it doesnt say anywhere that you cant call someone a *fagt* In game Smile
I have seen some other been banned for it :I
(06-20-2013, 04:51 PM)ThatOneUnicorn23 Wrote:

Get your facts straight.

Well Then I find it pretty unfair if it doesnt say anthing about strong language IC in the rules.
(06-20-2013, 07:12 PM)Hi-grade Wrote:

Get your facts straight.

Well Then I find it pretty unfair if it doesnt say anthing about strong language IC in the rules.
I dont know,lets end the discussion here..
(06-20-2013, 09:58 PM)ThatOneUnicorn23 Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 07:12 PM)Hi-grade Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 02:47 PM)ThatOneUnicorn23 Wrote: It wasnt my friend.. I just spotted u calling someone a ***.

I dont know,lets end the discussion here..

Indeed.