mSy unban request
Your name: mSy (steam name - slicas)

Your ban ID: 28962

Banned by: GhostRider

Reason: Double-accounting after getting 3 day ban for CDM

Involved: 2 people that i CDMed (forgot names in few months).

Why we should unban you:
1) I have spent over 3 months being banned, apologised to people that I CDMed (long time ago).
2) I understand what I did wrong and it won't happen again. What I did was stupid and unacceptable, I admit that.
3) I'm good RPer, people that played with me knew it. Was in one of the biggest RP clans in FL, did few big RPs with them.
4) Had 2 RP points only because I played mostly on v33x version, where admins were not as active.
5) Had over 260h played on server, 4 bans in total (including perm ban). 2 bans, in my opinion, were caused due to misunderstanding.
1st ban was for "keypad abuse" when i placed 4 keypads in total (2 on each side of a custom door) and making 2 custom doors is allowed. A guy recorded video when both doors were open and it looked like i placed 4 keypads on the wall for no reason.
2nd ban was for "random raiding". I was a corleone, we got ready to raid the president, because he banned us from city, had SS and officers raid our base (which was empty at a time). We went into Nexus, started throwing molotovs and when we were already in nexus, president resigned without saying anything. We didn't realise that instantly so started going up the elevator, then Narcotic asked for raiding reason and we realised that president has changed, so instantly went down the elevator and went back to our base, explained to Narco what happened, but he didn't want to listen.
Both bans were for 24h, as far as I can remember, so I could not post unban requests.
If a ban is insufficient, you may dispute them no matter if they are 24 hours or not. What comes to my attention though, is that you didn't dispute anything at all, and you proceed to break the rules at a higher stage.

I disagree with a second chance, 263 hours is enough to figure out that you can't hop on a secondary account to circumvent a suspension.
Ok, I admit that I CDMed 2 people, admit of double-accounting, when I was banned for CDM, but I don't think that I should lose my ability to play on the server forever if I break double-accounting rule. I understand what I did wrong, I am sorry for that and appologised to people I CDMed. Don't know what else to say for this topic. What else would you expect me to do to get unbanned?
Also how can i dispute a ban when there is no proof that I didn't place those keypads just to spam (because from video it seemed like a spam and guy "with proof" would win against guy witout any) or that I didn't random raid. Logs could maybe show that president has changed just before we threw molotovs in Nexus, but I'm not even sure if it's shown in logs that people retire from their jobs. I tried explaining the whole situation to you, about the second ban, but you instantly took action and banned us all without even listening to full story.
We have reviewed your case, and due to double accounting it is denied.