[FL:RP] AllyRage and Spyderr
Name of player:
[FL:RP] AllyRage and Spyderr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59551039 and STEAM_0:0:40778701

Time in GMT: around 20.00 GMT +2

Server: v33x

Summary: So these two guys were apparently "RDMd" by rebels. I became rebel as I was tired of being a police officer and on my way to the rebel base I see these two, who just had been killed, making their way back. They meet up with some friends, arm themselves and talked about revenge. As I walk to the base I see AllyRage on the other side of the streets making his way towards the rebel base. I come up and see that the base is on fire and then I hear gunshots inside so I rush in and I see that they started raiding.

They supposedly propclimbed their way in, which I didnt get any evidence of but as you can see in the video, before the gunfire started there was a rebel guarding the door and Spyderr (and probably the others) is in the back of the base.

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmf1k9AGA...e=youtu.be
-I was a witness-
Spyderr can't arm himself, he's blacklisted from using weaponry.
Mate I didn't propclimb in, what happened was someone in my clan did and they pressed the button so we could enter. I didn't break nlr and I'm still blacklisted from weapons for an hour. Did nothing wrong.
AllyRage and Spyderr died in the rebel base, not in their base, I was an eyewitness and If they died in their base, they would of PM'd me telling me to pick up their weapons, so they never died in the location in the evidence, they died in the rebel base. Plus, the rebels that killed them were breaking FearRP, as one of my friends pulled a gun out on one and the rebel turned around with an M4 I think and killed my friend with it.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45739254&b=12]
[Image: tNWcqHa.jpg]

Was I derpy enough? Did I help you at all? Rep me if I did!
Wait what is the reason to even make this br? You have no proof of us "prop climbing".
I was one of the rebels there and even I don't know why this ban request was put up.
(06-19-2013, 08:53 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Wait what is the reason to even make this br? You have no proof of us "prop climbing".

This ban request is not about the propclimbing but about you two breaking NLR. NLR is not just about going back to an area but to forget everything that happened before as you have started a new life. Getting revenge because you got killed is breaking the new life rule since you shouldnt even remember that.

(06-19-2013, 07:49 PM)DutchyGoesHamInnit Wrote: -I was a witness-

He still participated in the raid. He was the one stating the reasons for the raid when I walked up to them earlier. "for revenge", "they prop pushed your car".
(06-20-2013, 03:53 AM)Humla Wrote:
(06-19-2013, 08:53 PM)Spyderr Wrote: Wait what is the reason to even make this br? You have no proof of us "prop climbing".

This ban request is not about the propclimbing but about you two breaking NLR. NLR is not just about going back to an area but to forget everything that happened before as you have started a new life. Getting revenge because you got killed is breaking the new life rule since you shouldnt even remember that.

He still participated in the raid. He was the one stating the reasons for the raid when I walked up to them earlier. "for revenge", "they prop pushed your car".

In my past life I had told them that we should raid them.
I was a witness too, spyderr is blacklisted from guns and when did he even die? he never NLR'd....
p.s. Stop changing the story, first you said they propclimbed and now you are saying they NLR'd.
(06-20-2013, 12:46 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 03:53 AM)Humla Wrote:

In my past life I had told them that we should raid them.

Believeable because you raided, hence the fire from a molotov. Then you died, called it "RDM" and went back for revenge.

(06-20-2013, 01:05 PM)James Wrote: I was a witness too, spyderr is blacklisted from guns and when did he even die? he never NLR'd....
p.s. Stop changing the story, first you said they propclimbed and now you are saying they NLR'd.

Never once did I change my story. This BR is mainly about the breaking of new life rule. I suggest you read my summary again where I said I dont actually had any proof of the propclimbing. You were with them in the raid so I expect you to be bias but please read what I write before you post in this thread.

Anyways , an eyewitness said this in the thread: "AllyRage and Spyderr died in the rebel base, not in their base, I was an eyewitness". The rebel base was in the industrial thus making the industrial the area where NLR shall be applied.