Unban Request
[b]Your name: Darth Human

[b]Your ban ID: 15186

[b]Banned by: [FL] Temar

[b]Reason: I guess WHY i was banned was since i tazed some idiot on my car's roof (with a quick warning before doing it) and after he was tazed i didn't care about him and drove off, since i got banned for RDM i guess he died. This was atlest 7 months ago now so so sorry if i don't remember IF he died. But i was also banned for "circumventing bans with multiple accounts" and if you look at Yo-boy's and Temar Why Did you Ban my friend's bans you will see they got banned for "3rd Account of permed player" and "Double Account" (Ban ID's :15188 and 15190) and this isn't at all true, for some reason Temar LIFTED Yo-boy's ban.. Why couldn't he have lifted Temar Why Did you Ban my friend's ban too? I dont understand. But here it is, this isn't that much a unban request for me as it is for Temar Why Did you Ban my friend, since...well i have been banned 11 times i think, and that is a perma ban so i understand that. (although if i could get !1! more chance i would be really happy.)

[b]Involved: Me(Darth Human), some random car climber... (Temar Why Did you Ban my friend and Yo-boy has NOTHING to do with it) (We played together and had a fun time) (that is.. until the ban)

[b]Why we should unban you: 1. You should Unban Temar Why Did you Ban my friend since he didn't do ANYTHING wrong, i did do something wrong, i Rdmed (i didn't mean too but i did so that is that!) 2. I have been away from Fearless for quite some time and for some reason it's still on my mind! I mean it! Afther 7 months i still think about FearlessRP! I really loved my time playing on your servers! So if i could get 1!! only 1! more chance i would be really grateful :)

Sorry if my English is a little incorrect.

Terribly sorry if its a "little" too long
the ban reason says " Tazing then running someone over" which to me means yes you tazed him and maybe he was on your roof, but after you didnt just drive off, you drove off over the top of him ...
That might be the case.. i honestly don't remember..
I think yo-boy was unbanned because he played a few hours before ban, altho he was on same ip
as for the other 2 account that are still permed
Your account has alot of bans which led to a perm alone
then shortly after banning you the 2nd account logs in with the steam name
Temar Why Did you Ban my friend
after checking I could see this account was the same IP, I could also look at other info like the fact that this 2nd account was first used just after you received a short ban on you main account
But yes i used his account when i got banned for RDM, Tazing then running someone over since i haven't done that or atleast i didn't mean to do so. (Was it Rum Belly i "RDM"?) (I did Taze some guy who was prop-climbing on my car then i drove away but i didn't run him over.

..... it seems i used his account then...
I told in the first unban request for this, that we play often on the same computer. (He can't play alone,(dunno why) so he comes to me and play on my Pc while i play on my Xbox)
Wow! It's soon about to be a week...don't wanna be forgotten xD
Can you possibly give me just 1 chance? Ole doesn't really need to play, i'v spoken with him and...he doesn't need FearlessRP to survive xD
Im just asking for 1 more chance
(06-25-2013, 09:47 PM)ThomasTD Wrote: Wow! It's soon about to be a week...don't wanna be forgotten xD
Can you possibly give me just 1 chance? Ole doesn't really need to play, i'v spoken with him and...he doesn't need FearlessRP to survive xD
Im just asking for 1 more chance
Still no answer......
You even used the same information on your alt-account. This is a pretty straight forward case, and it's headed directly to the Denied section.