Ban iGx-StyLeZz-v4x MASS prop launching and killing
Name of player:iGx-StyLeZz-v4x

SteamID:‪STEAM_0:1:62121734‬

Time in GMT: 15:15-15:25 + 3

Server: v2p

Summary: fishtastic bacon and stylezz just propspawn chairs and problaunching and killing people for no reason my friend recorded and i took pictures
a lot of kills and random raiding. extremly destroying fearless experience

Evidence:my friend recorded and i will uploads some pictures in the future

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...reenshots/
I was online during this time too, it was quite a massacre. In addition to what kfir said, iGX and his buddies prop surfed onto the top of a building, and began to snipe everyone they saw with AWPs. After this he had 17 kills on the scoreboard, so i'm assuming he committed RDM x17. As further evidence he even admitted what he did in OOC. My friend Westy has a video of this as well as his RDM that he will upload soon.
I was on the server, as David just said and I managed to record what he did.
The video is out of sync chronologically since iGx started by shooting at random people from a location that he could only propclimb to get to. What isn't mentioned here, is when i try and arrest him for propkilling he goes and disconnects and rejoins.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVslnjsc_fE
I can also add to this; Although I have no proof and it's nothing to do with this situation but. Someone in a white Lambo ran over the president, so I was the police sergeant in pursuit of the car, and when it finally stopped near rebel spawn, IgX spawned as a rebel and launched a chair at me, If it would of hit me I'd be dead.
You cant arrest for prop killing that is Backseat administration and therefore you should be banned as well.
Approved Decie_ere
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub