BR - Kulthro
Name of player: Kulthro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59777044

Time in GMT: About 13:15 GMT +2 daytime

Server: v33x

Summary: Breaking FearRP, wanted to park car but they were illegal at moment and we wanted to arrest him with Kitteh and impound the car. I don't recall that it's FailRP as officer if you try to stop a guy who has car in city when they are banned.

Evidence:
[Image: 13B153FDF0833A8E253E35561D80DBAB5F716F5D]
[Image: 655341E0FBC78F837CF070148DF2E3F6A13FE909]
They tried to stop me so they could arrest me, but I told them there was no need because I was going to park it anyways and leave the city. I was going in a 1 mph trabant, tbh it was a joke.

As I said joel:
lawl
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
(06-21-2013, 10:26 AM)Kulthro Wrote: They tried to stop me so they could arrest me, but I told them there was no need because I was going to park it anyways and leave the city. I was going in a 1 mph trabant, tbh it was a joke.

As I said joel:
lawl

Cars were banned, you had a car, you didn't listen us when there was gunpoint on you, you don't drive away when there's people who points guns on you, lets wait for admin's decision shall we?
I said "There's no need to get out of the car because i'm parking it so I can walk around in the city" Is there a problem with that? Alright, I can wait for an admin's decision. Can't wait to hear this.

By the way, Fail RP to pull out a gun at someone who is parking their car so it won't be in the city.

Real officer would just cooperate.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
FearRP still applies, approved.