Derpy Hooves un-ban request
Your name: Derpy Hooves

Your ban ID: 33441

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Mass CDM

Involved: I am unsure who was involved. Other than myself.

Why we should unban you: I feel that this ban was biased because I'm sure I speak for a lot of people when I say the servers were really laggy on June 16th. I'm sure you also know that driving vehicles on the server can be difficult. Combine these two things and things cannot go well. I understand that actions need to be punished but I feel that a 91 day ban is a little "over the top". I'm going to be honest and say that I think the servers are going downhill with all the minges and lag and stuff, and I feel that some admins are going around mindlessly banning people without any proper investigation. I understand that people on the servers get annoyed easily but for the incident I'm writing this about I got out, apologized to the people I had accidentally run over and then carried on with my Role play. I don't see what I quite did wrong to get a 91 day ban, nobody dropped any weapons or lost anything when I hit them. I feel that I was banned because the admin thinks I'm and minge and thinks I'm going to keep doing it. But please listen, I wouldn't because playing on the servers is my favorite thing to do. I would like to offer my apologies again to anyone who I hit and to to admin who I may have inconvenienced. I know that the full ban may not be taken away but I would be so grateful if it was shortened.

-Derpy Hooves
I'm guessing the reason for your 3 month ban is the fact that that was your 9th ban.

Also, if you are aware the servers are laggy, why drive then? Why risk a ban, knowing you have a lot on your record and knowing that further ban times increase the more bans you have.
(06-17-2013, 09:55 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I'm guessing the reason for your 3 month ban is the fact that that was your 9th ban.

Also, if you are aware the servers are laggy, why drive then? Why risk a ban, knowing you have a lot on your record and knowing that further ban times increase the more bans you have.

I was right, There would be a comment saying roughly "If the servers are laggy why drive then."
Uh and you completely ignored the questions posed by Doomdude
(06-17-2013, 10:20 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Uh and you completely ignored the questions posed by Doomdude

I do not feel the question necaserry to answer. Personally I feel that the question is just to "rub it in" a bit.
I count 49 CDMs in the logs, I also found 15 propkills, mind explaining?
(06-18-2013, 05:04 AM)Narcotic Wrote: I count 49 CDMs in the logs, I also found 15 propkills, mind explaining?

The fifteen prop-kills were me and Dutchy flinging boats at each other. That was a friendly thing he was fine with that but we stopped because we knew it was stupid.
But I only remember hitting 4 people with my car who were in front of the shops in the city during a big lag spike. Would it count if I was in the car with somebody?
Appeal denied.