HUGE sale on EA games. $40-$60 games under $10!
Xenon, a fellow fearlessian told me about a sell on origin that games were half off. When I went to the site, they lowered most games way less than that.
Battlefield 3 is only $5!
Most games are %70 off. Crysis 3 was $6 but they raised it. Hurry and get a cheap EA game before they close it!

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/en_US/h...igin-deals
[Image: 8ua.gif]

Click this to see bacon
I don't see any sale. Might not be available in Denmark...
No sale for me. It cost around 120$ for battlefield 3 etc.
Only 50% sale for me.
50% sale for me.
Even with sale, I don't think I am buying any of EA games since literally all of them are shit in the recent years
(06-17-2013, 10:28 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Even with sale, I don't think I am buying any of EA games since literally all of them are shit in the recent years

How can you say that? You clearly haven't played the 73rd (payable, you must own all 72 expansion packs prior to this one) expansion pack for Battlepants 17! It's the one where you pay $10 to have a choice of equipping 3 different spray-tags on your gun! 3, all of them different!
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Dr Tomorrow
(06-17-2013, 10:34 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(06-17-2013, 10:28 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Even with sale, I don't think I am buying any of EA games since literally all of them are shit in the recent years

How can you say that? You clearly haven't played the 73rd (payable, you must own all 72 expansion packs prior to this one) expansion pack for Battlepants 17! It's the one where you pay $10 to have a choice of equipping 3 different spray-tags on your gun! 3, all of them different!

woah i must get that and SimShit 24!
Tounge
i wish i could get most the games, but my samsung computer is fack
thanks for informing though
Well..... Now to update origin for the first time in a year
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator