Kidnapping infernaw >:D
(06-16-2013, 08:55 PM)Humla Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 08:50 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 08:33 PM)Humla Wrote: Wait, you talked LOOC about IC things? I dont get it. You guys just seem like the regular 12 year old stalker. "plz let me hear your voice because you're a girl". The "fapping" comment made me facepalm so hard I almost flattened my nose.

You need a sense of humor. It was all in fun and we were joking. We were clearly rping as stalkers, check my job name. Don't get so butthurt broski.

Well then, why did you talk OOC about making her sing so you could hear her beautiful voice?

I am not butthurt I just find it very immature, especially the "fapping" just because you heard her voice. I could tell that she didnt like that comment either. But I am 20+ so I guess that phase is long gone for me.

Like I said buddy it was all in fun.
Infernaw, you have a wonderful voice. Just have to say that.
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Night2078's post:
  • cnr
Some top-notch RP going on right there.
Lead by example.
The following 2 users Like Al sevenfold's post:
  • Russkie, Humla
(06-16-2013, 08:55 PM)Humla Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 08:50 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(06-16-2013, 08:33 PM)Humla Wrote: Wait, you talked LOOC about IC things? I dont get it. You guys just seem like the regular 12 year old stalker. "plz let me hear your voice because you're a girl". The "fapping" comment made me facepalm so hard I almost flattened my nose.

You need a sense of humor. It was all in fun and we were joking. We were clearly rping as stalkers, check my job name. Don't get so butthurt broski.

Well then, why did you talk OOC about making her sing so you could hear her beautiful voice?

I am not butthurt I just find it very immature, especially the "fapping" just because you heard her voice. I could tell that she didnt like that comment either. But I am 20+ so I guess that phase is long gone for me.

Nudge it down a tad, no need to be so emotional about things here, someone's trying to share their experience, if you don't like it, leave it out.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • cnr