[UPCOMING] Underhell: Prologue
Hello everyone. A short introduction.
Most of you might know hat I buried this long awaited event (temporarily however)
But this time I have summer holidays. the reasin why it was never done in November, is because:
1) My old laptop was acting like vagina
2) I really had no more time for gaming, also reason why I left community for such a good while. Exams first, games later
This was important year for me
But I promise, this time it WILL happen

ATTENTION: Once you will fail to comply with Event rules or will fail RP in this event, your access to next event chapters will be PERMANENTLY taken away. RP decently please. This is about tailoring a big story

"Welcome to the Underhell prison
Create your own story
This... is where you will live.... and where you will die" - prison administration

The event will be performed several times. It will be released in chapters. This one, will be a short prologue, showing what this event is about. Every new chapter will have a BIG difference. The story will be tailored by the way the chapter is RPed/finished. Every playthrough of different chapter will be different (along with Event locations). The experience will be different. The story will be coming up after chapter 1. And the big ending, depends on how YOU will tailor the story

What is the event purpose?

The prupose of the Event is to build/tailor up the story. Through out 5 of its chapters

There will be Prologue, Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3 and Epilogue

Storyline

You are Terrorist members
You have been given an assignment to assault the MTL HQ. Your commander did not gave any specific details on what exactly it is that you are looking for in MTL, other than the fact that this will be a massive hostage situation
You have no idea what it is really about

You have been given the beginning
From here, you are tailoring the story.
Each chapter will have same beginning and ending, but the things you do in between, will affect the storyline A LOT

How to apply?

No more "Write down your steam id, hours, experience, test question"
The application is a bit more complicated, yet is required for the basic build of storyline

Rules of application:
DO NOT Write down that you are super uber military combatant with fast reaction and knowledge of all weapons, that you are almighty Saints Row like character
You must be maximally realistic about biography, if it will turn out boring.
If I might think that your application looks unrealistic, there is a high chance of it getting DENIED

Example (made in a rush)

Spoiler :

Template

Spoiler :

WARNING:
Unfortunately, whether your application is good or not, the Prologue chapter will only require limited amount of people, unlike chapter 1-3 will have up to 40 slots available
If you are a Prologue participant, means you will remain main character till the end of the story (or unless you die)

Rules!

The event is based both on story tailoring and maximum realism outcomes
If you will start behaving like a Chuck Norris, a fearless badass capable of anything (or at least slight unrealism) will get you banned from the rest of event PERMANENTLY
so lets take several examples here:
A) The SRU member asked you, civilian to assist them, as they saved you. One member says "Gove him a gun and lets get out of here". When they say that they give you gun, that doesn't means that you must equip a goddamn M3 shotgun or M4 rifle from your inventory. You can only have what you have been given. And that will be a lot of things like that in the event. You can only interact with things you have been given
B) You are an Police Officer, you heard a shots, but all you got is a pistol. Your actions? You don't go alone out there. You are not a courage buzzturd. You either call for backpup, get a good distance away from shots or run back to your car, equip a better (MP5) gun and wait for reinforcements.
The event will feature a lot of situations where if you think of them in real life, you would be scared shitless. Even a growling, might force you to turn away and run away from the direction the sounds has been coming from

Also
You can interact with many things around (nothing is frozen with physgun)
But rather don't experiment a lot, like making an Eiffel tower of chairs
Things might be hidden if you look around
and yet, sniffing around might not end up good. Take it as a warning
There is always something...somewhere...

*Interact with its world
*Find your purpose
*Remain alive at all costs

Examples of what TO DO and what NOT TO DO

Everyone:
-You are human. Everyone there has a timetable. You need to eat, sleep, go to toilet, entertain yourself
-DO NOT equip anything from your inventory. All you can use are the things given to you or the ones you found. That includes weapons and ammo.
However you might find things sometimes. But NEVER go around looking at every corner to try your luck and find something. You wouldn't do it IRL
-When you are sleeping and you see someone sneaking upon you DO NOT type in /wakeup. You don't have sixth sense.
If you hear anything in 2 rooms away form you, RP than you ignore it. How easy is that to hear a small sound in 2 rooms away from you
-Improvise!

Death

You died? That's now permanent. You wont be able to have a second chance to come back to next Underhell event chapters. Every time the event is finished, the whole story is written
Value your life
However if you have been propkilled or something not RP related than you surely can come back and start on where you left from.

Cheating

If you will ever be caught cheating (weaing kevlar, hiding items bigger than pistol etc) your access to next underhell event chapters will be PERMANENTLY TAKEN AWAY!
Cheating will not be tolerated in any way!

Random items

There are a lot of things you might find. But be careful of what you find. You might no want to interact with that certain item

IMPORTANT:

You found an item? remember, things bigger than a pistol WILL NOT fit in to your pocket. Right click and drag it.

Event Date

Yet unknown
But I promise, this time IT WILL HAPPEN
ETA 1-3 weeks

Approximate event length 40 min - 2 hours

Original Idea inspired from Half life 2 modification made by Mxthe, Underhell
[Image: nxov8.jpg]

Link: http://i39.tinypic.com/nxov8.jpg
I know that was your first try and maybe I haven't explained quite clearly (or how detailed) this case file should be
It looks neat, for certain. The biography is also good
The biography should be filled from 3rd point perspective, means, it was not you who wrote this, its more likely a CIA agency Intel about your character

I have no big complaints about this application right now
All the reviews of applications will be done in a 2-4 days time
(Its not denied, so no worries)