Unban request
Your name: Xancrazy

Your ban ID: 32212

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: spawning props

Involved: just me

Why we should unban you: i didnt really understand how the game worked before and i was very new and didnt realise as i do now that what i had done could not be removed by anyone else i kinda thought they were like normal cars, im very sorry for the inconvenience i caused and really want to play the server as it is intended to be played as, i dont know how much this matters but when i did commit the offence i removed the cars the second i was told how, i think they were up for around 6 seconds, also on my report page there is a video that contributed to the report that i didnt do, i mean i got a ban of 6 months and i dont know if that video had anything to do with it, but yeah,, i promise i will try my hardest not to be banned again if given a second chance.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
tbh ive seen pretty worse players gettin banned for hard core minge ive seen this guy rp sometime!
and hes gettin 1q 6 mounth ban the las guy called ferawekin narwal where like 6 bann req on him he got vbanned for 1 mounth

narcoitic wy did u ban this guy so long if i may ask

im just wondering u dont have to give me reason but.. 6 mounths for a prop minge that did rp is a bit long

(typed tipsuy)
[Image: 5fenn6.jpg] some real art
Seems like someone forgot to read the board rules.

I'll lower your ban, if I see you banned again I'll put it up to 6 months again.