Ban request on [FL:RP] originalkhawk for breaking the rule named [Building a car]
Name of player : [FL:RP] originalkhawk

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:41880042

Server: v2p

Time of rule breaking : around 10:00 AM pacific

Summary : I was just walking down the road and i see a big air boat floating in the air i said "uhhh ok. " so i walked over there hearing people yell "OMG that man prop pushed me" but i had no evidence of that. I walked over there and saw him spamming the dupe causing me to lag. still no evidence tho. Then after very many warnings i did finally start recording him just making it float in the air. but Originalkhawk kept pasting it when i left.

Evidence : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPQwOVTbS...e=youtu.be
it is not building a car, i made a hot airballoon for a airballoon festival RP, but as people kept grabbing the baskets i gave up on that idea,

please tell me in what way this is a car? as it had no seats / other ways to transport a player?
(06-16-2013, 12:00 AM)originalkhawk Wrote: it is not building a car, i made a hot airballoon for a airballoon festival RP, but as people kept grabbing the baskets i gave up on that idea,

please tell me in what way this is a car? as it had no seats / other ways to transport a player?
It still goes under building a car and there was seats
please tell me, where in the vid you se a seat in the hot airballoon? admins can check my dupe, it has no seat.

its just the basket and the balloon no-colided and welded.
Denied

It's off and out of the way, the accused isn't waving it in the middle of the street. I see no seats. Nothing currently wrong with this, that is portrayed in this video.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub