Name of player:
TheSaboteur
Loucura

SteamID:
‪STEAM_0:0:32501813‬ The Sabouteur
‪STEAM_0:0:65950712‬ Loucura

Time in GMT: 20:16 GMT+2

Server:v2p

Summary: I just Build My house In my House And Loucura Tried To LockPick My door So I killed him And After He Block The Door Of Us In the Video And Did NLR!! And His Friend Come and killed me. Admins If you don't belive me cheak the logs

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/k2JLtXdbuOc
In The 17 Sec He told He NLR Look He told "I dead Inside And Now I am Out He Dead Inside Near the This door.
I'm Loucura and tbh The dude shot me down middle of the road for no reason ofc i'm angry but i took no revenge i just asked if i could have my stuff back since i was RDM by Waterkill i just wanted my knife back when the guy pulls out a gun and spray's me down ...
I was near water kill we tried to build our house and then you random lockpicked the door and when he told you to get out you puled out knife you he shoot you + you have done NLR Random lockpick and your friend the BMD puled out MP5 and killed him(this thing is solid you can see the video)
(06-15-2013, 05:36 PM)Ignods Wrote: I'm Loucura and tbh The dude shot me down middle of the road for no reason ofc i'm angry but i took no revenge i just asked if i could have my stuff back since i was RDM by Waterkill i just wanted my knife back when the guy pulls out a gun and spray's me down ...

I was with him when it happend, and you are lying about it, You tryed to raid him (Random) and when he killed you, you came back (NLR) and killed him with a knife.
Loucura You Lye You tried to LockPick My door So I killed you When I Built my house And After In the video You can see what happen if that not true Admins Cheak Logs if he use lockpick on my door And I think it now that was random Raid on me so.. that NLR+Block+RDM+Random Raid. Admins Please Chaek Logs to see
You wasent should remember that he killed you and took your knife so you cant say that there wasnt NLR
It was NLR but you rdmed me and i killed no1 at that time u can check logs ... so ur all lying grow up ! 3v1
I am lye??? Sure I saw the lockpick from inside you are lye They were there so they can write what they saw si grow up and stop lye
Approved
Loucura~ NLR

The BMD I cannot see, please post here with a picture of the BMD's name. I cannot see it.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(06-23-2013, 07:34 AM)Grub Wrote: Approved
Loucura~ NLR

The BMD I cannot see, please post here with a picture of the BMD's name. I cannot see it.

http://uploads.im/NHE1t.png