Ban request on -El Fedora - Murteley - decie_ere
Name of player:El Fedora - Murtsley - decie_ere

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20311851-STEAM_0:1:45194560-STEAM_0:1:62121734

Time in GMT: 04:45

Server: Evocity_v2p

Summary:El Fedora : I was chasing him when he was the president.I finally got him under gunpoint and he lolrunned everywhere escaping from my tranqs.I wanted him as a hostage so i didnt kill him.He drove away with his car...Which i lost a tranq and an aug afterwards because of this.
Murtsley-decie_ere :
They were guarding president while we were raiding.First layer of security was a line of fire which looked like a burnt down layer of walls indeed.When we reached second layer i threw a molotof and waited for it while i was waiting suddenly door opened and two rifles shot me.I survived and continued to third layer.it was in corridor.They were fade n' shooting us so i wanted to get a picture i saw it closed and when i flashed my head out it suddenly opened and killed me.

Evidence:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...523AA8B5A/

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/5778...A29302B5E/
In my Defence, You where chasing me trying to Tranq me and murder me for no legit reason. They only reason any of you ever gave was " No one likes you "

Also You loosing your guns has nothing to do with me.
i don't see why im involved in this because i was doing my job by protecting the president.
What was the reason for raiding ?
(06-15-2013, 02:15 AM)El Fedora Wrote: In my Defence, You where chasing me trying to Tranq me and murder me for no legit reason. They only reason any of you ever gave was " No one likes you "

Also You loosing your guns has nothing to do with me.

I pm'ed you about taxes i said lower taxes or i will lower you.EVEN i was random raiding you why did you ran away from gun point.I said no one likes you because everyone was complaining about taxes.

(06-15-2013, 02:23 AM)decie_ere Wrote: i don't see why im involved in this because i was doing my job by protecting the president.

By fade n shooting
Those images just show fire and a wall with a door they don't show him fading and shooting.
(06-15-2013, 10:50 AM)Nathan Wrote: Those images just show fire and a wall with a door they don't show him fading and shooting.

because i didnt have time to take a photo of something which killed me in 0.5 second
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused players El Fedora (STEAM_0:0:20311851), Murtsley (STEAM_0:1:45194560), decie_ere (STEAM_0:1:62121734).

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team