Missing Maps/Map
Bug 
Hey guys! I need your help! I took a couple of weeks off of Garry's Mod and the server for school finals and summer break starting, everything was working perfectly when I left and now when I try joining it does this http://puu.sh/3fOVr.jpg. I'm lost. I tried installing the map and everything! Please help! Any help would be appreciated!
It's you now too huh?

Anyways, you need to move your /maps, /materials and the /flcontent from their original folders to /steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/ and then FLcontent to /addons, and the /materials & /maps you can just Drag & drop to replace them.

Hope this fixes your issues.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

(06-14-2013, 10:54 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote: It's you now too huh?

Anyways, you need to move your /maps, /materials and the /flcontent from their original folders to /steam/steamapps/common/GarrysMod/garrysmod/ and then FLcontent to /addons, and the /materials & /maps you can just Drag & drop to replace them.

Now I think I lost everything Tounge I'm not sure. I was a little confused on the instructions.
(06-14-2013, 11:23 PM)[FL:RP]Tigers#28 Wrote:
(06-14-2013, 10:54 PM)BlueLiquid Wrote: It's you now too huh?

Now I think I lost everything Tounge I'm not sure. I was a little confused on the instructions.

Sorry if I'm writing a bit wierd. I'm very tired and it's really late.

Heres some images that migh help.

Spoiler :
FIRST, open steam folder.
[Image: a17e4b1b09.png]

Go into SteamApps.
[Image: 23f1926b3c.png]

Go into YOUR USERNAME folder.

Open garrysmod Folder. And then the oher garrysmod folder.
[Image: 9c621748f6.png]

YOU SHOULD NOW BE HERE
[Image: e040ae2724.png]

Take the addons and maps folder. (hold CTRL+Shift then click on each folder to mark them. then press CTRL+X to cut them out)
[Image: 5bd2d7265f.png]

NOW GO BACK TO HERE
[Image: da692a2a19.png]

Go into Common folder
[Image: 597a487fca.png]

Then into GarrysMod and garrysmod again.
[Image: 311cd4f789.png]

PRESS CTRL+V to insert the folders!

You should now be able to play again.

Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Here's a snip of a thread I posted in the support section for people having this problem.
Quote:GMod is now in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\

instead of

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\username\garrysmod

All you need to do, is go into the old garrysmod folder (the one just above this sentence) and copy over whatever maps etc. you want to keep, into the new GarrysMod folder in the 'common' folder.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
I don't have the texture for somethings anymore but its works D:

Wait, I think I have it. I'm installing it off the website.