TeamSpeak Admin Abuse (Jokhah)
Star 
AngryHe Kicked me for breathing in the mic (I didn't mean to) I texted him Why did you kick me he said I was breathing in the mic. So I said sorry and I'm still mad at you.Sad And he Kicked me agin (Reason: I don't care if your mad!) I Texted him (I don't care if your mad isn't a reason) Then he kicked me(Reason Stop being annoying) Then I said Im going to report you for admin abuse Then he Temp. Banned me from TS Server!
Please read this and rethink your post and correct it.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=12393
Second day in a row that you came on and harassed me. You can into my channel, were breathing heavily into the mic, then bounced out of the channel. I even spoke to you asking who it was. Decided to kick you. Then you came at me with the I'm still mad at you (which is over me banning you off the servers for breaking the rules), so I kicked you again. I really don't care if your mad, why would you come bother me a second day after you received multiple kicks. You came back and told me that I kicked you wrongfully, I kicked you again hoping that maybe this time you would get the point and just leave me alone. Then you came on, said you were making an abuse thread, then left before I could kick you again, thinking maybe you escaped. So I banned you for repeatedly harassing me. Remember, this is the second day in a row, not a one time incident.
Denied of review.