Ugh.
Your name: KidCando

Your ban ID: 33362

Banned by: [FL] Aviator

Reason: Ban Request 33108 Approved - "Random death match"

Involved: A

Why we should unban you: Alright, these things are piling up too fast on my record to let my name get tarnished with false 24 hr ones.

I had seen this ban request when Dutchy originally posted it, and I refuted it there, and quite nicely I might add. It was denied, and then posted again. I understand that was due to the admins lack of being able to access it, but now I am banned, and I have to use the same explanation, this time in an unban request.

I shoot at him 3 times you can see as he runs from the elevator, I was shooting at a party of people exiting from the elevator, as there were multiple active attempts on the presidents life. He was simply caught in the crossfire. The person who actually KILLED him was someone else, as you can see there are plenty of people firing, because there is a catastrophic mess in the nexus at the time.

I'd appreciate it if we can get this dealt with asap, I really need my fearless fix ;D
False 24h ones? If a ban is false and proven so, it is removed from the list. Please refrain from claiming your bans are false if they are not proven so.
Unban request is under review.

It is late now. I will deal with this in the morning and will double check logs.

In addition to this, please send me a link of the denied ban request.
Regards,
aviator
(06-14-2013, 08:56 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: False 24h ones? If a ban is false and proven so, it is removed from the list. Please refrain from claiming your bans are false if they are not proven so.

Many of them are, but as you said you have to prove it which is most of the time challenging at best. This one, however, is supported by the video evidence he left. As well, I have another open UBR which details another 24hr ban, which is the main reason I refer to this one in that light.

(06-14-2013, 08:58 PM)Aviator Wrote: Unban request is under review.

It is late now. I will deal with this in the morning and will double check logs.

Not to be impolite or impatient, but is there any way another admin could possibly take care of it? Assuming one sleeps 8 hours it'll be very late here. :C

(06-14-2013, 08:58 PM)Aviator Wrote: Unban request is under review.

And to your addition, here is the original BR: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=33089
(For supporting my argument, his video is also there Cheese)
Ban appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player, KidCando (STEAM_0:0:38004804), has been lifted due to extra review of evidence and logs which have confirmed that the accused player did not random death match.
Apologies for any inconvenience.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator