Hi
Hi, I'm cookie,

I have only recently joined the server and I have very quickly got addicted to it! (13 hours in 2 days).

But there is a problem... I have been banned incorrectly and I have posted an un-ban request but nobody has responded.

Please could someone have a look

Thanks for reading...

Cookie
The following 1 user Likes cookie0810's post:
  • NotSep
Good day, Welcome to Fearless! Have fun playing!

Relating to the little problem, just please be patient, the administrators or SA's are constantly busy managing other things, real life, server, etc. They can't always respond as soon as you post it, just give it a bit of time and someone will respond and review the thread.

Hope this helps.
Hello and welcome.make yourself at home if you get unbanned or your time runs out

EDIT: Also
Pavilion Wrote:, the administrators or SA's are constantly busy managing other things, real life, server, etc. They can't always respond as soon as you post it, just give it a bit of time and someone will respond and review the thread.
Good luck.
Welcome to FearlessRP, Cookie. Make sure to read the rules in order to avoid an next ban.

Enjoy your stay.
Welcome Cookie!
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
welcome Cookie! enjoy your stay
Hello there Cookie! Welcome to Fearless! Nice to see you've gained so many hours in just 2 days!

Just make sure to read the RULES In order to avoid a second ban.

EDIT: Also, this.

(06-14-2013, 08:37 PM)Pavilion Wrote: Relating to the little problem, just please be patient, the administrators or SA's are constantly busy managing other things, real life, server, etc. They can't always respond as soon as you post it, just give it a bit of time and someone will respond and review the thread.
Sincerely, TotallyGG
Community Member & Donator

Welcome to Fearless. Enjoy your time.
Regards,
aviator