Unban Request ''TREAT
Your name: ''TREAT

Your ban ID: 31390

Banned by: Console

Reason: Double accounting - Oxsaren

Involved: Well, guess it is me, Console and some guy called Oxsaren

Why we should unban you: Well, i think that i should be unbanned because i do not have 2 accounts with garrys mod, i only have this account. i am not double accounting, at first i thought it could have been my brother, but he doesn't garrys mod.
so this is a false ban...
If there is anything i can do to prove this then tell me please, someone has been F***ing with you. or trying to get me banned, and for some reason they managed to do it.
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman
Investigation underway.
How did you happen to use the same IP as Oxsaren then?
How i happened to have same IP as this Oxsaren? i have no idea. You have clearly done something wrong with your "Investigation" I only have 1 account with Garry's mod, And this random ban have caused me to lose all of my Donation time on the server, and i had just donated when i got banned.

Good that i have found who this Oxsaren is then. Now tell soulripper to accept his post on this thread. since he has been messing with oxsaren's profile
You can tell more about a person by what he says about others than you can by what others say about himCheese.
- Leo Aikman