UnBan Request for BobbyCorps (6 month ban)
Your name: (Steam friends name)
BobbyCorps
Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example)
Banned by: (Admin that banned you)
Jokah
Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)
Spam throwing molotovs in president spawn, massively lagging the server, fail RP (suiciding)
Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)
Me
Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
Ok so im going to make this as short and sweet as i can because i know you got a million of these to look at. Letme start off by saying i am not a bad guy and i would never intentionally lag the server. Infact the reason i got off was because the server was lagging so bad. I threw all of the molotovs because we were in a raid and they wouldnt burn the door (which had no keypad so burning was the only way in). I threw about 3-4 barricade and eventually gave up but not in the presidents spawn. The reason i suicided was because after i threw the raid on my way back down, i couldnt see through the fire and thought the elevator was still there but unfortunately it wasnt. Again i am not a FailRPer, less than 3 hours before i got off i got an RP point for participating in Narcotic's Factory RP. I am extremely sorry for causing the server to lag and id hate to be banned for 6 whole months. I love fearless! ive been playing on here for more than 2 years now and i wish to continue playing for more to come. i hope we can easily resolve this misunderstanding.
Pictures of the propblock in Nexus. -Edit: Fullscreen if you can't see the full picture.

thanks man for helping, really though guys i would not intentionally try and crash the server, i had no idea that 4 molotovs would lag out the whole server. I couldve sworn ive seen more thrown at a point.
Alright, well now it makes more sense. I was called on to sort out the source of massive lag, after the fire was put out, the lag ended and I had to dig and dig through the logs to sort out who did it. Lets just not spam throw molo's like that again. If there is a prop block, take screenshots and fill a ban request/ upload and get an admin to look at this. Sorry for the late reply, had you typed my name correctly, you would have gotten a reply sooner. Lifting ban.