5 days without RP has helped me learn my lesson
Your name: Greedy?

Your ban ID: 33098

Banned by: Jokhah

Reason: Homophobia, Admin Disrespect and racism

Involved:Manhunt, Madd

first off I know I am not suppose to post another ban appeal this earlier but I just couldnt wait any longer. I've missed the server too much and trying to play on other servers is just plain stupid as this is the only server with some really nice people on it and other server are just boring compared to this server. Now I know that what I did was wrong and im truely sorry that I said those things to you Jokhah. I have read the rules over and even then I knew I was wrong to say it, but i thought it might get a good laugh but it didnt and I felt like a troublemaker when i am not one. I respect people and during my first few weeks on the server no one has ever had a problem with me and I havent tried to offend or break any other rules, check the ban requests, other than this I have always played by the rules and tried to give myself and everyone else the best rp experience possible which is the reason why we all play right? Now I know nothing can change what I did but I would like to be let off of the ban earlier to show that I have changed and will not continue to say things that i said to you, Jokhah and I will come on and play and not disturb anyone. Please dont deny this right away, please let me talk to you and actually make a case of this because I have learned from the 4-5 days I have been banned and I can tell you have been bored without the server. The ban has helped me learn from the mistakes and has really served its purpose as I know that I should just play the game and not act like a fool to people especially admins. Jokhah, the person you banned that night is not the same person, I have improved and have really thought over it a hundred times thinking what could have happened if i could have never said anything and just continued my fun on a server that i enjoy so much. Please I have never been so sorry for what i have done and I would just like the chance to come back and play earlier then when im supposed to. Cant make it until June 24th, I really want to play again, so please take my word that i have changed and im not a fool who thinks hes funny talking back to admins because im not. I should have stopped after your warning that you were nice enough to give me, but i didnt and i continued and got myself banned. Finally, Im sorry for what I did say and I hope you didnt get offended or anyone else who could have possibly heard me. I just want to play again which im sure everyone can understand and I hope you do to. Please dont deny right away after reading, I really would like the chance to talk this out like men and settle our differences

Thanks from a truely sorry RP player,
Greedy? (Steven)
I'm going to give you a chance. Don't EVER say things like that to ANYONE on the server again. The ban will end but remain on your record.