UnBan Request
Your name: Karma

Your ban ID: 33311

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: "ET phone home" RP >_>

Involved: Random People

Why we should unban you: making this short.. well there was no warning about it, just insta ban. well whatever i didn't do this Thread because i wanted to get unban Just saying "Give People Warning Before You Instantly Ban Them"
Ban reason: "Huge propminging"

Care to explain? Because as of now, I see 0 reason for your unban.
(06-13-2013, 09:12 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Ban reason: "Huge propminging"

Care to explain? Because as of now, I see 0 reason for your unban.

the thing i did was that i spawned a bike and two nocolided chairs on it. But The only thing i did was raning around with it for around 10 sec and then i was going to push them away with slow speed then i got insta ban no warning.

if he told me Like "Stop doing that" and i continue doing it, then there whould have been no unban request here. because i got a warning atleast
First off, where does it say we have to give warnings?

Second off, something tells me you're leaving something out...
(06-13-2013, 09:26 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: First off, where does it say we have to give warnings?

Second off, something tells me you're leaving something out...

Fearless Forums › CityRP Roleplay Server › Suggestions & Bugs
Approved

Suggestion for Admins
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9182

in my mind i think he just thinked that i was going to trow them up in the air and over the whole place

"Leaving something out" not really that was the only thing i did and why should i lie to a admin ? in a unban request..
another thing i dont really understand "Huge propminging" i dont understand what is so huge? i spawned a bike with to chairs ? it should be small propminging if you ask me. it wasn't like a Super big prop i used.. if i understand the words "Huge propminging" right
Carrying around flying bikes clashing into walls, making the world shake, don't act innocent on that one, cause we both know it wasn't.
(06-14-2013, 12:53 AM)Narcotic Wrote: Carrying around flying bikes clashing into walls, making the world shake, don't act innocent on that one, cause we both know it wasn't.

Carrying around flying bikes: that was the point of the ET rp >_> maybe not the best one to choce i admit.

clashing into walls: cant remember that but if you say so..

making the world shake: Whut
Yes, you were smashing it all around the place while carrying it, roleplaying as apparantly E.T as a rebel.

Denied.