Xbox One or, PlayStation 4?
The Ps3's specs were overall greater than the Xbox360's specs other than the internet connection but if an ethernet cable is plugged into the ps3 then it has a better connection than an xbox360 with an ethernet.

In the end it all boils down to personal preferences, people say there are no good PlayStation exclusives yet there have been some amazing titles over the years like God of War, Infamous, Crash Bandicoot, uncharted, the last of us, resistance just to name a few over the years, while on the xbox there are also great exclusive titles unfortunately, these titles are drowned out by the obsessive Halo fan boys and those who want to gloat about getting Cod map packs a month earlier than PC/PS3 which makes it harder to hear about these games.

One thing that really got on my nerves about the xbox360 was that it's disk drive was not up to scratch, half of my games have 3+ disks for a single game which can be so infuriating, especially for a game like Star Ocean in which you had to change disks just to enter a different area so you were constantly having to switch disks.

Now these gaming consoles allow us to watch Netflix, 4oD, lovefilm and other media like it, while it's nice to have (for some people) I don't care for that type of thing, I bought a gaming console to play games, not to watch TV on.

The XboxOne is more of an entertainment system while the PS4 is a gaming system which has better specs than the XboxOne.

The fact that Microsoft had put such massive limitations on the console already, then removed them (Probably due to a massive decrease in sales) well what's to say they won't just do it again after the consoles have been sold, but then Sony may do the same thing.

All in all, it's far too soon to be devoted to a particular console this soon, it's best off waiting for them to be released, look at feedback and then decide after checking them both out yourself.

I will probably get a PS4 about 6-9 months after release unless Microsoft decide to do something right and make an actual console.
Lead by example.
PS4. Microsoft really fucked themselves over on this one.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
This is a hard one. Also, this will be completely on my opinion so not saying I'm right or anyones wrong.

Microsoft finally decided to drop their "always online" and "no used game" policy which really gives me more hope for the Xbox One, BUT I fear that if they can just change it now then why wouldn't they be able to slowly change it back to what the had it in the future after I buy it? I'm not going to lie though, even being an xbox fan since the original Xbox, the PS4 is looking so much better. Better hardware and a focus on gamers and not just family entertainment makes ME very attracted to the PS4. HOWEVER, I've never preferred the controller and I'm worried that even with the $5 monthly payment that'll "boost how the servers act and how frequent updates are" for the PS4 I feel like they still won't be able to match the online capabilities that xbox will have.

Exclusives are good with both but I can't say much yet because all the games I want are coming out for both consoles (Tom Clancy's: The Division and Battlefield 4 anyone?)

Overall Im leaning towards to PS4 with really no regrets other than the controller and the fact I may lose all that hard earned gamerscore (sad face) but we will see.
Bottom line, I won't buy anything until after both are released so I can finally see what they are going to end up like.
I'm going for the XBOX One as I am a big Microsoft fanboy and I love the exclusive games on the XBOX.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
PC.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • D0ctor
Microsoft will no doubt start to bring back DRM once the console is out.
Despite being an 'Xbox fan' for the last gen I will most likely stick to my PC and a PS4 during the next gen.
Overall the PS4 looks like a much better console all round, I could go into details but you can Google this easily. :3

Don't support brands, support quality.
(06-21-2013, 11:18 AM)GRiiM Wrote: Microsoft will no doubt start to bring back DRM once the console is out.
Despite being an 'Xbox fan' for the last gen I will most likely stick to my PC and a PS4 during the next gen.
Overall the PS4 looks like a much better console all round, I could go into details but you can Google this easily. :3

Don't support brands, support quality.

If they actually take the risk of bringing back DRM, everyone will just start selling the Xbox One and get a PS4.

They wouldn't dare.
Flabbawookie Wrote:They wouldn't dare.

Hard to say though. You'd have thought they wouldn't dare doing what they did... but they have. I've given up hope on thinking what corporations would and wouldn't dare doing.
Eventually consoles will become like steam, the console market just isn't ready yet. Microsoft were too sudden with the changes and they realised that. Steam took ages to take off and it will again for consoles.

In a few years I can see it coming to console and the next generation after the PS4 and Xbox One will probably have what Microsoft tried to do.
The following 1 user Likes Termin's post:
  • Boosted
PC...

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.