Xbox One or, PlayStation 4?
From what I have heard the PS4 is much better than the Xbox One. I prefer the Xbox 360, and I am not liking some of the things Microsoft have done.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Zaddion
Yeh, Microsoft have really done them selves in this one, I do have a 360 and have been a gold member for 8 years, but hearing that you can't get a pre-owned game and all their other ridiculous rules I may move to PS, as they will be much better
My signature was too big, so Staff removed it.
The following 1 user Likes oxocube2's post:
  • Termin
Retitle the thread to just "PS4"

Also because I always love PS exclusives
PS4 for sure, never had an xbox, but have had all the Playstations.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
Ps4, never had any xbox before. But i have ps1-ps3.
Xbox One for me.

Sony are more unreliable than Microsoft.
I would prefer xbox one. But Ill stick to pc because neither of em has garrys mod Cheese
[Image: ipaLX1fa_o.png]
Definitely PS4
Everyone's all "Well I'm getting a PS4 because you can share games", to be honest now I think of it that's not going to affect me because when I buy a game it's only me that's going to play it and nobody else can have it. As for the price..I'm not too happy with the £429 I'm going to have to pay but I suppose it's worth as the amount of really good Xbox: Exclusive games coming out like Halo, DR3, Forza 5 and Killer Instinct. I have an internet connection all the time so the "once every 24 hours" thing doesn't bother me either, I've always gone with Xbox because it just seems to connect with you more and it has a more unique feel to it. I also feel sorry for those people who have jumped on the "PS4 is cheaper lets get that" bandwagon who are now going to have to deal with the terrible design of the Playstation Dualshock 4 controller, the Xbox One controller hasn't really changed at all which I'm glad to hear as it actually seems to fit in your hand properly. One last thing about the Playstation..they've basically gone with the cheap shot approach with this console and capitalized on Xbox One's downside which is the game sharing by allowing their console to do it, I don't like that at all.

Xbox One for me.
People who say you can't sell pre-owned games and don't like xbox because of that, But you all have Steam right?