Please unban me Mr.Admin...
Your name: [F4E] x๖ۣۜBBAx

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:27442380

Banning Admin: [FL:CSS] s.J

Ban Length:48 hours

Reason for the ban: Rdm/failrp

Why we should unban you:
Hello... I'm BBA and I'm kind of new fo FL:RP servers. [FL:CSS] s.J banned me for 48 hours because I was a rebel and shot the President. He told me to kill president. I didn't even kill him it was just one shot and the admin didn't even let me do anything he simply banned me and didn't let me explain. My friend told me that a rebels job was to kill president. Please unban me I'm sorry I didn't know it was forbinned but I was tricked because they told me to kill him. It's unfair. also it's not rdm! I've been president about 3 times and ppl always come to kill me! why am i exception I really don't see what I did so wrong. I'm very sorry If i did something wrong but please tell me what was my mistake so it won't happend again I'm sorry. Please reply, thank you
Rebels don't kill or attempt to kill the president just because they are rebels...
You obviously didn't read the rules, even though they came up as soon as you joined.
Sad 
I read it but it was like a week ago.. I mean a rebel's job is not to kill president that is not what i meant, I meant that at that moment it was. My friend said to me that!

I'm kinda newbie and admins should help instead of just banning Sad
We do help. To a limit.
You've got enough playtime to have read the rules, more than enough in fact.
If a player with 0 hours playtime breaks a rule because "He didn't know" Then we give them a chance, we freeze them on the roof and ask them to read the rules for ten minutes.
and I read it. just as I said I'm just not used and I can't simply take over 50 rules in my head by reading it I must get used to the server after that the rules will be easy to follow as breathing.. Anyway I'm sorry but how can you explain the fact that when I'm a president people always try to kill me!? and once as soon as I spawned as a president there was already a rebel in my office and he made me hostage..

I'm sorry for the rdm (tho I didn't kill him) but please unban me I told you this is not to happen again. I'm sorry.
Because other people can break rules too.
The rules aren't that hard to learn, that's why we don't ban every player on the server every day...
The decision on whether you should be unbanned or not is not mine, It's s.J's, so we'll wait until he sees the thread to make his decision.
Well he was doing his job ( and did it well)... I understand if I'm not unbanned. But he could have given me a chance to explain... I was just following orders.
I think he is not coming to see the thread...
I checked this thread before, I just don't think you should be unbanned.
-Signature removed-