I didnt mean to get myself banned
Your name:Albert Wesker

Your ban ID:33292

Banned by:[FL] Jokhah

Reason:prop minging with dupes in the tunnel, you know better

Involved:Me and the admin

Why we should unban you:So lately a crash happened on the server.And immediately i went President.After about 4-10 minutes two people came up to me two citizens actually Steve Steve and the other guy i cant remember his username but his name was Mr.Black.Mr.Black pulled out a knife i ran to the elevator but it wasnt there so i ran in the opposite direction and into the Skybox Lounge i ran around and Steve Steve blocked the door so i cant get out.Mr.Black cut me 3 times then a SRU Unit came up Tony so i said "shoot these people" atleast 5 times after that Mr.Black turned around and killed me and they where citizens.So i respawned and i was furious after about 20 minutes later i went police and about 5 minutes into it i made a roadblock (The president requasted one).After i made it glitched so i deleted it.After that i went into Adv Dupe looking for a roadblock in it i saw "Presidents airplane".
I spawned it and forgot the fact that i was near the city tunnel so i presumed to break it and open it so i opened it and there was no furniture and about 3 seconds later i was banned.i didnt mean to do it and i was gonna erase the plane but i didnt have time and i was allready banned.So please take the time to read this and please consider taking this to effect.Please i love this server and im a bit rusty i didnt re-join until the day before this was posted.Please take this under consideration and think about it.
You spawned it, played with it, I took your access, you started running away, I banned you. When you spawned it you yelled Airplane in voice chat and proceeded to spawn a prop next to it to try and get into it.
"so i presumed to break it and open it so i opened it" i wasnt playing with it i was trying to crack it open and i un did it.
Look, I'll lift your ban, your blacklist stays. Ban stays on the record as it was a valid reason.

Closed