[Forum Game] Corrupt a wish!
Granted, But he cdms you

I wish for GRiiM to be HAPPY
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Granted. But for every day he is happy equals a year of hate filled unhappiness and misery to the person that wished he was happy.

I wish to stop getting the blame for customers own faults.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Granted, the customer stops calling... ever.. infact all your customers stop calling, your company files bankruptcy and you go without a job, you eventually resort
to cannibalism, eating your pet marshmallow and then finally, bits of yourself, it starts with your nails but then evolves into BITING OFF small parts o your nails, or RIPPING OFF small bits your hair and eating it. This is a hard life, but it is your life.. You are condemned to eat hair for the rest of your life until you travel to Pakistan, there you find a home with a man by the name of John Dooleleele and live a wonderful life there, BUT THEN ALIEN ROBOT GIGANTIC MONSTERS ACTACK AND TOYUW ALL DIE AND RTHEN STUF FHAPEPPES.... - ... I.. I wish I could go to sleep ;_;
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 2 users Like dig's post:
  • Mustang, Labrador
Granted but then you never wake up, and a dodgy man comes into your house, he walks upstairs with a bit of red in his eye and a veign popping out his head. He gets his sword out and strikes you three times in the chest, the man then makes a hasty escape, your family walks in to see that you're asleep with blood on the floor, they think that you're dead so they host a funeral for you, you get buried and then for some odd reason going against everything I've just said, you wake up.
I wish I didn't have to catch the bus to college every day, it costs money and I never get a seat because people but their god damn bags in the seat next to them, god damn that annoys me.
Granted but you have to walk and that same bus you should be on drives over the top of you.
I wish laptops weren't so shit.
Granted, but every laptop develops its own mindset because they're so good and they take over the world.

I wish I had something to wish for.
Granted, Its a chicken who's demented

I wish fifa wasn't ***
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Granted, you wish to not wish for anything ever again.

I wish for an un-corruptable wish.
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Granted, but you become addicted to PEZ.

I wish Manchester United would rid themselves of Wayne Rooney.
Granted but the butterfly effect causes Andy Tate to be manager and Moyseh to be head coach.
I wish for eternal happiness