Goodbye; Atleast for now.
As many of you may have already realised that a few weeks ago, maybe even a month i announced that i would be inactive. Since then, i have been up to alot of activities, and i have came to the conclusion that i will temporarily be leaving Fearless.

The reason for doing so, is that ever since i have been 4-5, i have been addicted to computer games, Only until now realising that i have a very few amount of years, before i will one day have to work, and i will not have time to relax and have fun. I have wasted alot of my time as a child, aswell as a teenager playing games, and i believe that i should atleast make the most of the Summer, as within the last years i have been very un-sociable, due to my gaming addiction.

I remember when i first came on fearless, the welcoming community that it still stands by today. I have had alot of fun role-playing, particularly Passive Role-plays, but many members of the community which i did in-fact role-play with, have also left.

I would just like to inform you that i am not necessarily leaving, but i will in-fact not be on the servers, for quite some time. I will be back, maybe in a few Months, maybe even a few years, depending when i feel like its the right time to begin gaming again. I wish you all luck, and for now i wish you all farewell.

(I will be active on the forums for a small amount of time each week, but i will not in-fact be partaking in role-play events.)
Bye. See you when you decide to come back.
The following 1 user Likes NotSep's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Very good decision for you, if you feel that gaming is taking too much your time and because of that you can't find time for your friends, activities, etc. it's the only way to change it. See you soon mate.
The following 1 user Likes Freezak's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Goodbye! I hope you find a way to balance the gaming with your social life.
The following 1 user Likes Humla's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Well done. I almost fell into addiction but I go out EVERY day with mates now. Keep in touch via steam!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(06-11-2013, 08:17 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Well done. I almost fell into addiction but I go out EVERY day with mates now. Keep in touch via steam!

With pleasure.
Goodbye. Hopefully you will return. Good luck in the future and what ever life brings.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
See you later man
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 1 user Likes dig's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
I hope you come back soon, bye commander.
I fully understand your decision of leaving, there should be place to other things than gaming.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
Bye Fi5h Even After i dont play i wanna say bye because i like youCheese