[Active] Slenderman RolePlay
Slender Man Role Play

Details: Now, if you do not know who the SLENDERMAN is then Go to this link: http://theslenderman.wikia.com/wiki/Slender_Man It will inform you on what he is and watch this video: To get an Idea as to what you need to record and such. You must also make your own version of the "Slenderman."

Sectors:
Marble Hornets, Tribe Twelve, and Dark Harvest

Sector Details:

Marble Hornets: v33x. No so much User-to-Viewer interaction as others but you will be less shy to show your voice than your face.

Tribe Twelve: v2p. There will be alot of Use-to-Viewer interaction and you must have a story as to someone killing themselves or dying.

Dark Harvest: v2d. There will be User-to-User interaction and you must have the recordings start off with no explanation and no talking at all, Make sure that the first entry is very isolated and seem panicked.

Cameramen:

Proxys: 0/5

Observer: 0/1

German Cultist 0/10

Applications:

Requirements

100 Hours
-5 Bans

Code:
[b][align=center][color=red]OOC[/color][/b][/align]
[b]Steam Name:[/b]
[b]Steam ID:[/b]
[b]Hours[/b]
[b]Bans[/b]
[b]RP Points[/b]
[b][align=center][color=green]IC[/color][/b][/align]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Address [/b]
[b]Reason for Joining:[/b]

Thanks for applying and have fun!

Time: Whenever you feel ready.
Good luck with the RP
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Camera mens?
Is it Slender man RP or Marble Hornets?
Or are you trying to get RP point this way?
(06-10-2013, 07:23 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Camera mens?
Is it Slender man RP or Marble Hornets?
Or are you trying to get RP point this way?

It is Slenderman RP. It takes place during the 3 main events in the Slenderman history. You take on the Observer in Tribe Twelve, Proxys in Marble Hornets, and you take on a German Cult on Dark Harvest. All having to do with the Slenderman. and It doesnt say "Camera mens" it obviously says "Cameramen." And I am not trying to get an RP point its just that every time I get on a server, people are not even doing an RP. I want that to Change.