Can't be unbanned?
So i have been banned for a year now. I have been trying servel times to make an unban request. But every time i done it, i got denied. I said that i was sorry, and i told them that i regret, what i have done. I really want a second chance. But i can't see have i can convince you guys, to give me that chance. I don't know what to do please help!!!!

Thanks for reading.

My last unban reguest: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...on=newpost
Scamming results in a permanent ban from our servers.
(06-08-2013, 08:29 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Scamming results in a permanent ban from our servers.

Yea, but i have just heard that you could get a second chance....I just thought after a year being banned, i maybe had a chance of being unbanned. I understand why i got permanet ban...But i still think that after a year, i have been punished enough.

Do you think, i have any chance of being unbanned?

Thanks for replying so fast
A conscience is what hurts when all your other parts feel so good. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

If you read the rules and you were aware of what you should and should not do, There would be no problem.

Greed is a Sin.

“Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
Well, firstly, lying in your unban request will get it denied.

Secondly, you should read the courthouse rules, you obviously didn't do that. They will explain why your unban request instantly gets denied.
(06-09-2013, 06:40 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Well, firstly, lying in your unban request will get it denied.

Secondly, you should read the courthouse rules, you obviously didn't do that. They will explain why your unban request instantly gets denied.

i Didn't lie in my unban request. I can't seem to find these courthouse rules, please show me.
(06-09-2013, 07:56 PM)spellgategamer Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 06:40 PM)Verenikin Wrote: Well, firstly, lying in your unban request will get it denied.

i Didn't lie in my unban request. I can't seem to find these courthouse rules, please show me.

The fact that you didn't bother to read the unban request rules, suggests that you didn't bother to read the ingame rules either. If you still don't read the rules in the places that you go, why would the staff want to unban you?

You always read ALL the sticky threads in a forum section like ban/unban/unblacklist/admin abuse requests. You always read the rules before you start to play on the server. Apparently, you failed at both.

Oh, I almost forgot, in one unban request you state (in the title) that you've been banned for a year, while in the thread and other unban requests, you state that you've only been banned for half a year. That's lying.
(06-10-2013, 09:27 AM)Verenikin Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 07:56 PM)spellgategamer Wrote:

The fact that you didn't bother to read the unban request rules, suggests that you didn't bother to read the ingame rules either. If you still don't read the rules in the places that you go, why would the staff want to unban you?

You always read ALL the sticky threads in a forum section like ban/unban/unblacklist/admin abuse requests. You always read the rules before you start to play on the server. Apparently, you failed at both.

Oh, I almost forgot, in one unban request you state (in the title) that you've been banned for a year, while in the thread and other unban requests, you state that you've only been banned for half a year. That's lying.

Burn..