Hello
Hello Fearless Community.
I played the server a year ago but was banned. I hope to be unbanned and hopefully you guys can help me out by reading my ban appeal. I wish I wasn't so stupid to get myself banned from such a unique server. Just looking at the site makes me remember the endless opportunities the server offered. It was really cool.

I hope the server has some forgiving and accepting hearts and may allow me to join you guys in game some day!

-PirateCrayons
(Maybe) welcome back to fearless, maybe read the rules many times before you go in and join the server.
Btw, good luck with unban request.
The following 1 user Likes Rylund's post:
  • Pirate Crayons
Hello Pirate, good luck getting unbanned.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Pirate Crayons
Hey Smile, Good luck on your unban request.
The following 1 user Likes iToxicHD's post:
  • Pirate Crayons
Le hello. Hopefully you will read the rules next time if you come back.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Pirate Crayons
I do urge you to read, read and read the rules. Test yourself. Revise them and ask questions if you are unsure of any thing.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • Pirate Crayons
A year later, I'm pretty good at following the rules now. I went through a phase I guess, and also I was on some pretty crazy medication for a disorder I had that really influenced some crazy behavior. All in all, I don't need to be making excuses and totally take responsibility for my stupidity.

Thanks for good luck guys
-Crayons
Welcome back.
(06-10-2013, 08:35 PM)Pirate Crayons Wrote: A year later, I'm pretty good at following the rules now. I went through a phase I guess, and also I was on some pretty crazy medication for a disorder I had that really influenced some crazy behavior. All in all, I don't need to be making excuses and totally take responsibility for my stupidity.

Thanks for good luck guys
-Crayons

I really respect your commitment, coming back after such a long ban with not much play history before that welcome back and good luck with the un-ban!

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

Welcome to Fearless!