Sincerely Sorry
Your name: (Steam friends name) PirateCrayons

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 10017

Banned by: (Admin that banned you) Beflok

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?) Prop kill

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.) Quite a few people

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)
I know what I did was wrong. It was nearly a year ago I believe when I got bored on the server and decided to prop kill people. I was new to Garry's Mod and really didn't care.

A year later, I'm sick of the communities I've joined, Serious Role Plays are too slow paced, while dark RP is just too much run and gun. Since my ban I've become a Head admin, A super admin, and a respected user on three different communities. All darkrp's, which, were pretty good at keeping it a real role play. But things changed, and those servers are pretty sucky now. So in desperation I really want to be unbanned from this server. From the short memories I had, I remember I had a mere, 19 hours I believe it was on the server. It was really fun and enjoyable. Since I was knew though, I thought, oh, there's a million servers just like this one, who cares if I get banned. Now I realize, a major mistake I made and that I truely am a different player now and wish to play this game again.

Although my offense is nearly the worst to commit, I beg for a chance. Just to join, play, and show you guys that I am a good player. I think typing this ban appeal should show you enough proof that I really wish to be unbanned.
And I hope this site may have a few forgiving members.

Thank you,
- PirateCrayons
Nobody replied to your unban request for longer than 7 days, appeal approved. (UBR Rule #7)