EvilHits xHD - FailRP as President
Name of player: EvilHits xHD

SteamID: 59786385

Time in GMT: STEAM_0:0:59786385

Server: v2d

Summary: When he was President he announced that 'The Purge' was going to take place where all crime would be allowed for a short period of time and told government forces not to intervene.

This caused a few people to start RDMing. Apparently (according to Animus Vox) he changed jobs after making this law so that he could go and RDM people.

Evidence:

[Image: 3ceMx.png]

[Image: 3ceOt.png]

[Image: 3cxfJ.png]
I can confirm this. He declared the purge, then switched over to cop and started RDMing. I have my console up right now, but I doubt I have it since it was so long ago since I had started playing. If proof is needed, I guess I will have to dig for it.
Since posting this BR he started changing his Steam name every couple of minutes and went on a minging spree.

I got evidence of some of the rule breakings which I'll post in the morning.
Make sure all of the different names have a consistent steamid. Just type status into the console to see everybody's steamid's.
(06-10-2013, 03:53 AM)Animus Vox Wrote: Make sure all of the different names have a consistent steamid. Just type status into the console to see everybody's steamid's.

[Image: 3ciYH.png]

I found his profile. all of these names were used during his time minging on the server I believe.
Yeeeeah.. I can uh.. Back this up...

Hes a minge, and deserves a ban.
I have had this happen before too. I just finished an rp with Aviator and as I was heading back to Nexus I was rdmed by Corleones because the President issued "The Purge".
Report has been reviewed and approved.

Reported user "xHD" was found violating the rules regarding proper roleplay and prop usage. The user has been suspended from the Fearless services for 14 days.

Thank you for your report.

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team