BR on Starkiller
(06-09-2013, 09:42 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 09:39 PM)Seasalt Wrote: I wouldn't consider most of the kills rdm considering how we were being raided multiple times with the raiders constantly breaking nlr not to mention you were hiding under the map to kill us if we tried to leave the tunnel

I was in city posting a ban request about you.I wasnt even close to a tunnel.Also i wouldnt kill two friendly goverment agents trying to get into farmland and buy a villa...

Not very friendly when we ask you to leave several times with guns pointed at you. Your excuse for not leaving was "We're FBI we are gonna go inside" after we told you to leave with guns on you several times, is that correct? Or are you to delirious to realize you did something wrong? I have a vid on FRAPS of you sticking your head out of the wall and shooting, I have enough evidence to get you banned for a long time but I wont because I pity you, you obviously are too blind to see you did anything wrong.
(06-09-2013, 09:39 PM)Seasalt Wrote: I wouldn't consider most of the kills rdm considering how we were being raided multiple times with the raiders constantly breaking nlr not to mention you were hiding under the map to kill us if we tried to leave the tunnel

I was in city posting a ban request about you.I wasnt even close to a tunnel.Also i wouldnt kill two friendly goverment agents trying to get into farmland and buy a villa...

In any event we told you to leave we also told you we had no property available and you tried to get in just because you are fbi i dont see that as a valid reason to just let you in
(06-09-2013, 09:45 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:

Not very friendly when we ask you to leave several times with guns pointed at you. Your excuse for not leaving was "We're FBI we are gonna go inside" after we told you to leave with guns on you several times, is that correct? Or are you to delirious to realize you did something wrong?

It wasnt friendly neither when you shot everyone in your sight and when we were fbi ''I,see who you are'' then shot me.It wasnt even near to your base We were far away from where you camp and you warned only once.

(06-09-2013, 09:49 PM)Seasalt Wrote:

In any event we told you to leave we also told you we had no property available and you tried to get in just because you are fbi i dont see that as a valid reason to just let you in

Nobody told me there wasnt avaible villas inside...
I am not going to post here unless there is new evidence I hope you have the best of luck, Mr Nugget. The admins can solve this now.
(06-09-2013, 09:51 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 09:45 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:

Not very friendly when we ask you to leave several times with guns pointed at you. Your excuse for not leaving was "We're FBI we are gonna go inside" after we told you to leave with guns on you several times, is that correct? Or are you to delirious to realize you did something wrong?

It wasnt friendly neither when you shot everyone in your sight and when we were fbi ''I,see who you are'' then shot me.It wasnt even near to your base We were far away from where you camp and you warned only once.

(06-09-2013, 09:49 PM)Seasalt Wrote:

Nobody told me there wasnt avaible villas inside...

we should only have to warn you once not to mention we had guns out or are you saying that you broke fear rp at this point I will await the admins response
I have proof when you threatened me.I have witnesses.And why would you lie if you didnt rdm..
The "friendly" FBI guys ? the one who tranq my friends after the SRU failed the raid ? or the "friendly" FBI guy hiding under the map and killed 2 guys with his shotgun ?
(06-09-2013, 10:12 PM)WeedMarley Wrote: The "friendly" FBI guys ? the one who tranq my friends after the SRU failed the raid ? or the "friendly" FBI guy hiding under the map and killed 2 guys with his shotgun ?

We didnt tranq anyone and didnt hide under map and killed with shotguns... Admins can check the vlogs.
Ban request is under review.

You have 24 hours to post more evidence in order to get the accused user suspended. Witness accounts do not count as evidence.

[FL] Aviator
Server Administrative Team
Regards,
aviator
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player [FL:RP]Starkiller (STEAM_0:0:48436486).

[FL] Narcotic
Server Administrative Team