BR on Starkiller
Name of player: [FL:RP]Starkiller

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48436486

Time in GMT: 00:00

Server: v2p

Summary: In their ''EVENT'' they opened a orange country thing.They said they sell stuff.First i got killed.They were in war its okay.Second time i got alive with 7 hp left.Third time when i became an fbi agent and doing an rp he got near me and killed both me and my partner.he keeps rdming.I am really pissed off with him.He kills for fun...

Evidence: I wasnt recording but there are loads of people got rdmed by that guy
Also in here: he is threatening me
http://i44.tinypic.com/2047m0.png
+1 on this, he rdmed me too.
Would you like to provide some proof of this "RDM"?
There are many people you rdm'ed including ALL my friends and people.And i know you turned into a corleone so it wouldnt count as rdm.You think you are so genius?
(06-09-2013, 09:28 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 09:27 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: There are many people you rdm'ed including ALL my friends and people.And i know you turned into a corleone so it wouldnt count as rdm.You think you are so genius?
Do you even English?

Dont try to change the topic.I am not American.
(06-09-2013, 09:30 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 09:27 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote: There are many people you rdm'ed including ALL my friends and people.And i know you turned into a corleone so it wouldnt count as rdm.You think you are so genius?
Do you even English?

Sir, please don't post things not related to the ban here.
(06-09-2013, 09:32 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:
Do you even English?

You removed your post ''do you even english?'' and try to lie.I am not that idiot..You just made it clear that you are a mingebag lier.''[/quote]
Do you even English?
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]'' You cant scam me
I wouldn't consider most of the kills rdm considering how we were being raided multiple times with the raiders constantly breaking nlr not to mention you were hiding under the map to kill us if we tried to leave the tunnel
(06-09-2013, 09:37 PM)TheBraveNugget Wrote:
(06-09-2013, 09:32 PM)starkiller56 Wrote:
Do you even English?

You removed your post ''do you even english?'' and try to lie.I am not that idiot..You just made it clear that you are a mingebag lier.''
Do you even English?
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]'' You cant scam me
[/quote]

Now now, you don't have to insult me, Fearless is a mature community and you were harrassing us while we were doing passive RP. The "R" in your "RDM" does not apply.
(06-09-2013, 09:39 PM)Seasalt Wrote: I wouldn't consider most of the kills rdm considering how we were being raided multiple times with the raiders constantly breaking nlr not to mention you were hiding under the map to kill us if we tried to leave the tunnel

I was in city posting a ban request about you.I wasnt even close to a tunnel.Also i wouldnt kill two friendly goverment agents trying to get into farmland and buy a villa...