Unban request
Your name: [F2B] qu3L

BanID: 33191

Banned by: [FL] Fultzy

Reason: Breaking numerous base rules / Two many fading doors / Fade and Shoot / Maze

Involved: Myself

Why we should unban you:

Too many fading doors: I had 4, i am very sorry. I had totally forgotten about the Fading Door rules, sorry..

Fade and shoot: I would like to start and say, that this is not true. I had a fading door, where i would go in to be AFK/Secure, i never had intentions of fading and shooting though there. It was just a secure chamber.

Maze: What do you mean with maze? I didn't have any Maze. I had a nice little well organized place for my contrabands, which the base was originally designed for. I had a little wall, 2 places in my base, i think that's what he meant. It was just, so my contra was more organized, so i didn't step on them because my base was very small.

I am deeply sorry for all this, i really am. I really would like to get unbanned or just get my ban reduced, because i think 4 days is a little too much for this offence. The only real offence was the fading door problem, where i had 4 instead of the max allowed, which is 2. The rest was just for more organizng and a place, where i could go to get some security when i was AFK.

Thanks.
qu3L
That is a fade and shoot. When you hear someone raiding you just opened the door and you shoot them from the side. And you also had one inside too. The fading window.

That is also a maze because there are numerous ways to get into the base and gaps to said places.

4 days is a fair ban for this

Denied.