[UNBAN] chapy98
Your name: chapy98

Your ban ID: 33083

Banned by: Vauld

Reason: MASSIVE FAIL RP, FEAR RP(in future please give a warning, and seriously 3 days?)

Involved: No Clue!

Why we should unban you: because i felt that this ban is extremely unfair, for instance i got banned for fail rp but you do not specify what i have done wrong so i can learn for next time and two i got banned for 3 days when i have no idea what i have done and three i had no warning so i could not of realised what i was doing wrong..

i also would like to apologize if i come across rude in this post but i stongly feel that you really need to explain what what players have done so they no not to do it in the future.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Jesus christ, three days ain't anything.

Not involved, warned.
(06-09-2013, 09:03 PM)Rumorous Prospecter Wrote: Jesus christ, three days ain't anything.

Not involved, warned.

it may not be anything to you but i have absolutely no clue why i have been banned, and for so long?
When a cop pulls a gun at you, you shouldn't run from his gun, you need to obey his orders. There were like 3 different occasions of you running from the police with guns out... As for Fail RP, you shouldn't of taunted the cops with guns...
(06-10-2013, 06:28 PM)Vauld Wrote: When a cop pulls a gun at you, you shouldn't run from his gun, you need to obey his orders. There were like 3 different occasions of you running from the police with guns out... As for Fail RP, you shouldn't of taunted the cops with guns...

number one how and when did i run from a cop and number two i not once have taunted a cop with a gun.........................
Running from armed men, is considered Fear RP. A cop pulled a gun out on you, and you continued to run down the street.
(06-10-2013, 07:18 PM)Vauld Wrote: Running from armed men, is considered Fear RP. A cop pulled a gun out on you, and you continued to run down the street.

when did i break fear rp? and you still have not told me how i have managed to receive a ban for fail rp aswell
I've already told you twice.. You ran from a cop with a gun out. I can't specifically remember the Fail RP, so I'll take a day off your ban. Other than that, you broke Fear RP - Denied.