chapy98 fearrp
Name of player: chapy98

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31582139

Time in GMT: 20:00

Server: v2d

Summary: President banned rebels in city, i see 2 running along and handcuff one while one is being arrested, i radio in for a warrant and as i am doing this he runs so i while i am telling him in voice not to run i have to type "dont run or i will tazer you" in chat and take a screenshot. he carrys on running away breaking fear rp

Evidence: http://s18.postimg.org/ls9lwwsxl/2013_06_09_00002.jpg
http://s23.postimg.org/3o9ce7hwr/2013_06_09_00003.jpg
well for a start i didnt "fail rp"

i was just walking in the city to retrieve my car when bam(without warning)i get tazed and cuffed so at this point i was like woah! wtf man? and he replied that rebels were not aloud in the city and i replied i didnt know that, you could of given me some warning first and then i kept repeating myself as he constantly tazed me! and then i stop walking away from him and said "go on then just arrest me" which he did!
"Fear RP" not "Fail RP" I came out and told you to "get on the floor" at gunpoint when i saw you in city as rebel and was obeying the orders i had been given and you then just ran away, i cant record as it makes me lagg. As for constantly tazering you, i told you not to run away and i would wake you up. You woke up and instantly started running again so i had to keep you tazered to stop you running away. i even gave you a chance to redeem yourself later and stand still while i arrested you but you still ran away then.
when you said "get on the floor" i thought you were talking to someone else so i carried on walking and then you randomly tazed me with out giving me a reason and no you didnt give me a chance to "redeem myself"
Considering you were looking at me when i told you to get on the floor i don't think that's right, and also i did give you a chance, i said stop running and stand still when i when i wake you up, i woke you up and you instantly started running again. Also you still have to obey fear rp even if you don't want to.
First off, no I wasn't looking at you and second off the only reason why I walked off is because you kept tazeing me and pissing me off and you just started laughing and I do obey fear rp, even if I don't want to
You left out the part where i tazered you for walking off, anyway you say you obey fearRP is quite obviously disproved in pictures, i told you to stop when i had a tazer pointed at you and you repeatedly ran off when you woke up so i had to tazer you again.

Quote: General rule 13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun.

As you can quite clearly see in that rule you must obey fearrp when someone has a tazer.
i know the rule, i got banned for it? and also you were fail rp'ing because the president didnt give a reason for banning rebels and also you kept randomly tazeing me(check the logs.)
*facepalms* i was tazing you because you were running away! also even if the president does not give a reason i still have to obey the laws and do what he says. Also you got banned by Vauld but i didn't see what happened, so apparently you don't know the rules.
first off you have no proof of me running away...... second off i didnt know you had to obey every command the president gives you and i am fully aware of the term fear rp and i have serverd my time because of it and i have learned my lesson.