Oh, Pioneer - EP Release || FREE TRACK INSIDE ||

Hey Guys! It's Ben Vickers, vocalist for the band Oh, Pioneer based in Teesside, UK. We've been working the past 8 months writing and recording our EP titled "Frameworks". As of yesterday, it is officially finished and will be up for purchase on the following:

iTunes - Google Play - Amazon and so many more!

Hard-copies are being produced as we speak and we hope to start shipping these out once we've established a release date.

We're also playing Make A Scene Festival at Middlesbrough, UK with s many bands I can't remember half of them!

|||||FREE TRACK|||||
http://soundcloud.com/ohpioneerofficial/stop-reflect-1 <- Available for download!
||||||||||||||||||||||

Thanks for taking the time to read this and will keep you posted once the EP has its official release date for anyone who is interested in buying a copy!
The following 1 user Likes VerteX's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee
Is this some sort of advertising or what?

EDIT: I like the song though.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
All i can say is wow. Awesome vocals and equally awesome music in general.

Love the artwork on the album too!

@Equalizer. Eh, yeah i would say advertising but i dont really see a direct advertisement here. He's just showing a sample of music and giving us a date on when a copy will be available for purchase when it comes out. If your interested in it

Think of it as when somebody on FL posts a thread about a game coming out, gives a date, a trailer. It'll eventually be for sale right?
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • equal
Thanks for the feedback guys Cheese Hopefully we'll be playing with The Dangerous Summer at the end of the year
Will be buying. Good job on the vocals.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Thanks again guys! Find us on Facebook at

www.facebook.com/ohpioneeruk | Like & Share