RT camera monitor
i have seen tv's showing what the rt cameras are viewing and i am just wondering how to do that. i have all the content and spawn packs but i cant figure out how to do this task. if you know how to place a working monitor please leave a reply.
8) thnx.
All that i know is that it is one of the Materials on the material gun, sorry could not help much
[Image: high-5.png]
The RT camera is in the "tool" section of your menu near the very bottom. Just scroll down to find it. If players are roleplaying a broadcast or whatever then just click the box that says "show RT camera in HUD" (or something along those lines) and you can watch it.
(06-10-2013, 01:40 AM)BigPapaJett Wrote: The RT camera is in the "tool" section of your menu near the very bottom. Just scroll down to find it. If players are roleplaying a broadcast or whatever then just click the box that says "show RT camera in HUD" (or something along those lines) and you can watch it.

i know about the rt camera in the tools list and the hud view but i would like to know how to make the rt cam hud picture appear on a prop or screen of some sort. but thanks fo your replies anyway. 8)
Games->garrys mod->phx1-> the tv with black screen.
(It's just a prop)