!Giveaway! CLOSED
Plz let me have teh cash. me need cash 4 poket,

On a serious note. Good luck!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
I would like to have the Money, so i can buy myself a nice Car. It would really help me, if i become the Money Smile
Theory of existence: Is there something just because we see it?

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41432785&b=12]
I would like to win so it can fund my BMW and channel 4 news!
[Image: high-5.png]
I want the cash because I have always dreamed of owning a Hummer but with less then 10k I have never got far.
i would like it for getting a bmw to play some StreetraceRP (which im going to try to develop)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:63363811&b=12]

Losing is never an option...
I need money for some of my RP's so it will look better ;D
I need the money so i can have a collection of cars to suit the different styles of my roleplay!
To improve my RP, having no money sucks!
Ok so the chances of winning is slim, but what the heck. Well i would set up a proper store if i won, items on display and all that, that is all.
(06-09-2013, 08:21 PM)Martin Wrote: I would like the money because....
we was really good friends before you did leave fearless, you did help me when i did need help, we did a lot things together, you was the one who did roleplay with me when i was new. You was the one i did love to talk with.
All in all, because we're good friends.

And i'm really poor (don't trust signature, somehow it don't update more) i would like to buy me self a nice house on fearless, i don't like to go to the trashcans and search for bottles just so i can pay food for me self.

How did you go from $70k to over $9 million?
Wut o_O

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep