!Giveaway! CLOSED
I would like the money so I can get a better car and possibly guns.
i need the money for BMW
I need cash now! Lol
I would like to win to buy a new car, hopefully a BMW Cheese
I would simply put all the moneys to events. The majority of the event shall be passive.

To be exact, I would donate all my moneys to Estleback Corporation. Yes, I own it, but I do not own the money that is in the corporation nor does the corporation own my private moneys.

Not only will the moneys be used to go to the events and RP's that Estleback will arrange, but to pay all of these wonderful persons that are in the Corporation. If I get the money I will invest ALL of the moneys to the Corporation, such to by houses, dupes, pay the personal and supplies like health and even cars!

Moneys is a big factor on Fearless, we all know that. So instead of letting players go contra-whoring to earn the moneys and not be out and RP I will offer players on FL moneys and fortune so they can have fun and RP but at the same time earn money, which is wanted by very many. If you simply have a bigger "budget" then you can offer more, and that's what I wan.

I do not want the money to myself, I want to help others have fun, help them get to know that RP's fun. With this amount of moneys, it helps me make something extraordinary.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I would like to get dem money... lol
I want the money because I'm a greedy imperialistic b*stard.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Funny
(06-09-2013, 07:16 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I want the money because I'm a greedy imperialistic b*stard.

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • DoomDude1, Red Orchestra
I would love to get this money because I bought some guns and ammo recently and I need to buy new suits and dresses for the RP characters I have.
I would like the money because....
we was really good friends before you did leave fearless, you did help me when i did need help, we did a lot things together, you was the one who did roleplay with me when i was new. You was the one i did love to talk with.
All in all, because we're good friends.

And i'm really poor (don't trust signature, somehow it don't update more) i would like to buy me self a nice house on fearless, i don't like to go to the trashcans and search for bottles just so i can pay food for me self.