Ban Request - Small Bear/Biowulf
No I'm pretty sure you all did according to your own partner, Small bear said himself "We waited for 5 minutes to pass". We, meaning 2 people the only 2 rebels at the time. You and smallbear.

-Edit-
Yes, I am determined. And I'm not going to move on, because clearly you cant explain this "Reason". If you dont respond again, I'll leave it to the admins willingly.
And besides that, you have no evidence whatsoever to prove your claims.
[/quote]

And neither do you?

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Just go ahead to the front page, if you didnt already notice. Theres a video at the bottom and alot of suspisions have been admitted through both of you.
Funny knowing these are your first post
Ok, here's the full story then. Your cops were doing so terribly, well. Most of them, and I saw you on the streets when I was looking for BioWulf. Then, you ordered a Lockdown, - And I quote - "Too much CDM! Everyone in cars, out of the city." I was going to do so, when I noticed your officers had already blocked the tunnel to the city off, so there was no getting in or out of car's.

I was waiting patiently at the barricade and an officer came up to me and said "Ok, your not aloud to be in the city, I will go and see what my Commander has to say about this." then he braught the commander to my car. I said "Yeah but you have blocked off the tunnel, we cant get out!" He was about to say "Yeah it's fine, the Lockdown should end soon." But the setence was shortened by a mass of cars who CDMed him. And another cop. Knocking down the barrier, I siezed the oportunity of getting out the city like you broadcasted. (The tunnel was blocked off either end)

So the first bit of the barricade was down, then I reached the second (Almost killing one of your officer's) I said "Sorry." and they wouldn't even let me out and got me at gunpoint. But then let me go after they got ditracted over the other CDM's just a few metres away.

Later on, we were sick of how unclear and how unfamiliar your cops were with your Law's our Rebels decided we should take you down, we snuck into the city and met up at the top floor of offices, it all went horribly wrong and not many Rebels were listening, we decided to carry out the raid just the three of us, Me, Bio, and this other guy. Then we met up with a guy who's job stated "Government Rebel" although he was not a rebel. He was a citizen, we all died trying, we halted outside Nexus and just wandered around the city for 5 - 10 minutes waiting for the NLR time to be over. By the time it was, Bio said "Ok, my 5 minutes are up." We were about to go in when somebody said "We have the president at pool." I am not sure how, but when we rushed down their I saw Bio holding the President, telling him to get inside of the building.

I rushed over to lend a hand after checking for the President in the ACTUAL pool. Later on, (This clears up you accusing us of not being radio'd to come down and help Seize you.) was because someone on the radio stated they were dead and the Rebel Leader was captured, I then we brang you upstairs, and we actually wanted you dead so we could have new President, many people just raid because of the excitement of it. So we were surely going to kill you, it was just a matter of when. BioWulf wanted to dead straight away, because he had to go, but. He rp'd it. And said "Broadcast your last words." and it took you five minutes to the point he was eager to kill you. And so he did. End of. Now I will ask BioWulf to broadcast his side of the story and see how well they match up..

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I took part in the raid, none of it was failRP Vauld. It was all legit and reasons were fine bro.
So you had all your crappy officers having a lockdown, and those officers were pretty damn annoying. You couldnt even get close to the baricade or you'd get shot. After getting FUCKING annoying by your fail instruction to the cops + laws, we decided to raid you. Some of us died, some of us didnt.

We wandered around the city like Bear said, just talking and doing random stuff. We got a message saying: "NEED BACK UP AT POOL!"
We were heading there, no idea what was going on. when we see the president. He was already tied up, by the corloene. We ordered you to go inside, and yes I killed you. I wanted you dead anyways.
We had all damn reason to do so

Now please stop whining cus im annoyed by how long this thread is.
Closed until staff reviews the case.
I see no evidence in the video of him fail Rping nor I see any evidence of the laws you made. So All the video is you complaining cause you died
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]